Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Hull!? 03:23 - Nov 17 with 2202 viewsCurrie10

We assuming Cole will replace Connolly, the other 10 the same? Or perhaps for Kevin!?
Team for Hull!? on 04:43 - Nov 17 with 2185 viewsGiveusaWave

Given the amount of games coming up...I think we can expect a few surprises against Hull.

Had to look twice at the name Cole...thought we’d promoted one of our youngsters for a second...lol

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Team for Hull!? on 04:49 - Nov 17 with 2179 viewsCurrie10

Team for Hull!? on 04:43 - Nov 17 by GiveusaWave

Given the amount of games coming up...I think we can expect a few surprises against Hull.

Had to look twice at the name Cole...thought we’d promoted one of our youngsters for a second...lol

I'd imagine we'd start with the strongest possible then rotate, however wonder if one of the 'fab four' could miss out and go a little more conservative?

Also with Huws back, be interesting to see the bench and whether Downes in particular may need to drop to the U23s to pick up minutes.
Team for Hull!? on 07:13 - Nov 17 with 2140 viewsGiveusaWave

Team for Hull!? on 04:49 - Nov 17 by Currie10

I'd imagine we'd start with the strongest possible then rotate, however wonder if one of the 'fab four' could miss out and go a little more conservative?

Also with Huws back, be interesting to see the bench and whether Downes in particular may need to drop to the U23s to pick up minutes.

be interesting to see if Rowe gets game time in the next 5 games. Given the recent comments by MM about Morris...are we also about to see him in action?

There are a fair few players in the U23 team pushing for a place. I wouldn’t be adverse to seeing some of them in action (as long as they are introduced slowly and we don’t go for a back line of Chris Smith, Woolfenden, Fowler and Webber etc). Our future youngsters look good...as long as we don’t lose them for pittance.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Team for Hull!? on 08:23 - Nov 17 with 2087 viewsBluebell

Team for Hull!? on 04:43 - Nov 17 by GiveusaWave

"Had to look twice at the name Cole.."

Me too. I was wondering who Kevin was also.

Weird how we all mostly think of them by their surnames.
Team for Hull!? on 08:36 - Nov 17 with 2070 viewsKieran_Knows

Same team that started against Preston will be my guess, with Huws on the bench instead of Bru.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Team for Hull!? on 10:22 - Nov 17 with 2008 viewschristiand

Team for Hull!? on 04:49 - Nov 17 by Currie10

Skuse is a definite starter. If he is fit, MM will play him. Huws I think will be eased back in. He'll get a few 20 minutes here and there over the next 5 games, but his match fitness will be built up carefully. No point rushing him back and then he suffers another injury set back.

Who do you think is ahead in the pecking order Currie - Nydam or Downes? If it is Nydam, I can see Downes missing out and vice versa.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Team for Hull!? on 10:25 - Nov 17 with 2006 viewsPhilTWTD

Team for Hull!? on 08:36 - Nov 17 by Kieran_Knows

Same team that started against Preston will be my guess, with Huws on the bench instead of Bru.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bru starts ahead of Connolly. MM said Bru wasn't up to starting two games in a few days, which was why he was on the bench for Preston, but had been impressed with him. That said, he made similarly positive noises about Connolly's performance against Preston.
Team for Hull!? on 10:33 - Nov 17 with 1992 viewsKieran_Knows

Team for Hull!? on 10:25 - Nov 17 by PhilTWTD

Wouldn't surprise me if Bru starts ahead of Connolly. MM said Bru wasn't up to starting two games in a few days, which was why he was on the bench for Preston, but had been impressed with him. That said, he made similarly positive noises about Connolly's performance against Preston.

I thin it just frustrates me to see Bru involved again after he was virtually out the door in the summer.

I was impressed with Connolly against Preston to be fair. I don't think he was necessarily a stand out player, but done his job well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024