Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? 13:04 - Nov 17 with 7341 viewsmonytowbray

One like this that attaches to the shower pipe, I don't want to splash out (pun intended) too much as I want to test it to see if hard water is what's causing my eczema to flare up.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shower-Filter-H2O-Natural-Replaceable/dp/B01CITQSCE/ref

Honestly, I'm itchy all the f*cking time and my skin is red raw in places. Getting pretty tiresome and depressing.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 18:15 - Nov 17 with 1732 viewsBenters

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 17:37 - Nov 17 by Johnny_Boy

They do a hefty blood sausage here in Berlin in the local supermarket.
Now, I'm a massive black pudding fan - but I've been a bit hasty purchasing this sausage - which ultimately looks pretty damn similar - for fear of it not actually tasting like the black pudding I've known in the UK. Interesting story, I'm sure you'll agree.

Many years back I occasionally had work meetings up in Blackburn. I always used to return with slabs of black pudding, the size of Geoff Capes' forearms. Beautiful stuff.

I bloody love it!

I know its probably not that good for you,but i had a lovely Radox Muscle bubble bath earlier,so i thought bolox to it.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 19:20 - Nov 17 with 1699 viewsbournemouthblue

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 17:37 - Nov 17 by Johnny_Boy

They do a hefty blood sausage here in Berlin in the local supermarket.
Now, I'm a massive black pudding fan - but I've been a bit hasty purchasing this sausage - which ultimately looks pretty damn similar - for fear of it not actually tasting like the black pudding I've known in the UK. Interesting story, I'm sure you'll agree.

Many years back I occasionally had work meetings up in Blackburn. I always used to return with slabs of black pudding, the size of Geoff Capes' forearms. Beautiful stuff.

And it's a Superfood
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-eating/a26266/black-pudding-new-health-food/

There is allegedly a Vegetarian Black Pudding equivalent which must be the food equivalent of a Solar Powered Torch

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 20:37 - Nov 17 with 1676 viewsfabian_illness

You'll need a base exchange or ion exchange water softener to see any improvement in your eczema.
It uses pellet or block salt to form a resin which the water passes over to change the shape of the water molecules. It basically collects calcium and replaces with sodium.

Patmores supply great Softeners, but expect to pay £1500-£1800.

Alternatively look as softeners like Tapworks AD11 which will cost around £400 + vat plus fitting.

Unfortunately I don't think the link you've posted will do what you want it to for your condition.
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 09:16 - Nov 18 with 1634 viewsJohnny_Boy

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 19:20 - Nov 17 by bournemouthblue

And it's a Superfood
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-eating/a26266/black-pudding-new-health-food/

There is allegedly a Vegetarian Black Pudding equivalent which must be the food equivalent of a Solar Powered Torch

Well I've certainly seen a veggie Haggis before. A friend tasted some & gave it double Fonzie thumbs - so an edible veggie Black Pudding doesn't sound too far fetched.
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 09:21 - Nov 18 with 1630 viewsJohnny_Boy

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 18:15 - Nov 17 by Benters

I bloody love it!

I know its probably not that good for you,but i had a lovely Radox Muscle bubble bath earlier,so i thought bolox to it.

Epsom salts is probably a bit old-hat nowadays, but it's still great to soak in whenever your muscles are aching. Water must be piping hot though. At least 1 below scalding temperature.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024