Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? 13:04 - Nov 17 with 7398 viewsmonytowbray

One like this that attaches to the shower pipe, I don't want to splash out (pun intended) too much as I want to test it to see if hard water is what's causing my eczema to flare up.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shower-Filter-H2O-Natural-Replaceable/dp/B01CITQSCE/ref

Honestly, I'm itchy all the f*cking time and my skin is red raw in places. Getting pretty tiresome and depressing.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:12 - Nov 17 with 5631 viewsimsureazzure

I have read that a plant based diet stops eczema, that info was wrong then.
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:12 - Nov 17 with 5631 viewsSpruceMoose

Not to be an idiot, but is there a reason why the one you linked to on Amazon isn't suitable?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:13 - Nov 17 with 5633 viewsJakeITFC

B&Q and the like probably your best bet, but I imagine £25 is probably as good a price as you'd get so I'd order that one off amazon.
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:18 - Nov 17 with 5608 viewsfactual_blue

Try these guys (link below). I don't know if they do the sort of thing you're after, but they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Hard water is linked to eczema

http://www.patmorewatersofteners.com/softened-water-and-eczema-softened-water-an

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:27 - Nov 17 with 5584 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Burnley is a soft water area apparently
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:33 - Nov 17 with 5573 viewsBenters

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:27 - Nov 17 by FrowsyArmLarry

Burnley is a soft water area apparently

This.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:36 - Nov 17 with 5564 viewsBenters

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:12 - Nov 17 by SpruceMoose

Not to be an idiot, but is there a reason why the one you linked to on Amazon isn't suitable?

He wants to have a scrub up today?

Gentlybentley

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:38 - Nov 17 with 5564 viewsmonytowbray

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:12 - Nov 17 by imsureazzure

I have read that a plant based diet stops eczema, that info was wrong then.

I imagine it "can" stop eczema in some cases if meat or dairy is a trigger cause.

I'm currently stuck between hard water or vaping. Hard water based on the fact it flares up after washing (even without using soaps) or vaping as it got bad again around the time I started that in place of ciggies.

As for ordering on Amazon, I might do, but today it's so bad I'd like to try something else ASAP rather than wait for it to arrive.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:42 - Nov 17 with 5552 viewsgiant_stow

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:38 - Nov 17 by monytowbray

I imagine it "can" stop eczema in some cases if meat or dairy is a trigger cause.

I'm currently stuck between hard water or vaping. Hard water based on the fact it flares up after washing (even without using soaps) or vaping as it got bad again around the time I started that in place of ciggies.

As for ordering on Amazon, I might do, but today it's so bad I'd like to try something else ASAP rather than wait for it to arrive.

Oats bath? Could be bollox, but something I heard might work...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:49 - Nov 17 with 5541 viewsGeoffSentence

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:38 - Nov 17 by monytowbray

quick fix.

Stop washing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? (n/t) on 13:55 - Nov 17 with 5523 viewsGlasgowBlue

[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 14:01]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:55 - Nov 17 with 5520 viewsRyorry

Seriously, soap is often the problem - try something else?

http://colinsbeautypages.co.uk/soap-why-it-dries-your-skin/

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:58 - Nov 17 with 5511 viewsSpruceMoose

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? (n/t) on 13:55 - Nov 17 by GlasgowBlue

[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 14:01]

That's a rather unkind thing to say to be honest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:01 - Nov 17 with 5490 viewsGlasgowBlue

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:58 - Nov 17 by SpruceMoose

That's a rather unkind thing to say to be honest.

Indeed. Didn't reed Callis full post and went a bit soon. Should have read the last line.

Edited.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 14:02]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:07 - Nov 17 with 5479 viewsSpruceMoose

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:01 - Nov 17 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. Didn't reed Callis full post and went a bit soon. Should have read the last line.

Edited.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 14:02]

You're a good fellow really.

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:13 - Nov 17 with 5460 viewsNo9

Get someone qulaified to put this in line.

http://www.aquabion-uk.com

For teating itches try-
Eurax

Or, get your doc to give you some really strong stuff
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:18 - Nov 17 with 5451 viewsmonytowbray

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:13 - Nov 17 by No9

Get someone qulaified to put this in line.

http://www.aquabion-uk.com

For teating itches try-
Eurax

Or, get your doc to give you some really strong stuff

I've exhausted every avenue with the creams :(

Oat baths help in reply to the above post, but honestly I don't want to smell like porridge all the time.

TWTD never forgets…

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:20 - Nov 17 with 5444 viewsJ2BLUE

Have you tried the Sanex 0% soap,fragrances etc shower gels?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:54 - Nov 17 with 5405 viewsmonytowbray

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:20 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

Have you tried the Sanex 0% soap,fragrances etc shower gels?

Yep, had various shower gels. Tried coal tar soap, the bloody lot.

TWTD never forgets…

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 15:07 - Nov 17 with 5381 viewsRyorry

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:54 - Nov 17 by monytowbray

Grape oil, coconut oil etc in place of soap? (see my link above).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 15:16 - Nov 17 with 5365 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 13:55 - Nov 17 by Ryorry

Seriously, soap is often the problem - try something else?

http://colinsbeautypages.co.uk/soap-why-it-dries-your-skin/

SLS free shower gel from Holland & Barrett is best.
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 15:18 - Nov 17 with 5361 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 14:54 - Nov 17 by monytowbray

See my post above.. all the gels you can buy at a supermarket contain SLS

Go to Holland and barret
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 17:24 - Nov 17 with 5300 viewsJohnny_Boy

Have you tried eating meat?
I've been eating meat for years & I've never had eczema. Coincidence? I think not.

But seriously. Are you 100% sure it's eczema & not something else, like psoriasis?
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 17:31]
Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 17:28 - Nov 17 with 5294 viewsBenters

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 17:24 - Nov 17 by Johnny_Boy

Have you tried eating meat?
I've been eating meat for years & I've never had eczema. Coincidence? I think not.

But seriously. Are you 100% sure it's eczema & not something else, like psoriasis?
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 17:31]

Callis looked fit and healthy dressed as a taco didnt he?

Im about to have some finest black pudding btw,lovely stuff.

Gentlybentley

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 17:37 - Nov 17 with 5285 viewsJohnny_Boy

Where can I get a water softener shower attachment in Ipswich? on 17:28 - Nov 17 by Benters

Callis looked fit and healthy dressed as a taco didnt he?

Im about to have some finest black pudding btw,lovely stuff.

They do a hefty blood sausage here in Berlin in the local supermarket.
Now, I'm a massive black pudding fan - but I've been a bit hasty purchasing this sausage - which ultimately looks pretty damn similar - for fear of it not actually tasting like the black pudding I've known in the UK. Interesting story, I'm sure you'll agree.

Many years back I occasionally had work meetings up in Blackburn. I always used to return with slabs of black pudding, the size of Geoff Capes' forearms. Beautiful stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024