Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate 17:36 - Nov 17 with 2067 viewsStokieBlue

Probably better at this than some of us forum members:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/video/2017/nov/17/boston-dynamics-robot-a

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 17:43 - Nov 17 with 2059 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Saw that on the evening standard site. When they couple that wig a quantum computer with greater than human intelligence it’s going to be all over for us plebs
Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 17:44 - Nov 17 with 2059 viewsSpruceMoose

Ahem.

The end is nigh. by SpruceMoose 17 Nov 2017 14:00
Back flipping Robots that finish with a fist pump.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/video/2017/nov/17/boston-dynamics-robot-atlas-backflips-video

Plagiarism, eh? I'll see you in court, sonny.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 17:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 17:46 - Nov 17 with 2052 viewsStokieBlue

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 17:43 - Nov 17 by FrowsyArmLarry

Saw that on the evening standard site. When they couple that wig a quantum computer with greater than human intelligence it’s going to be all over for us plebs

Probably won't be a quantum computer, too difficult to isolate the qubits from interference and they are more suited to massive parallel processing. Most likely would be some form of neural net.

Still, you can see why Musk and others are pushing for rules to be implemented sooner rather than later on robotics development.

SB

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 17:48 - Nov 17 with 2043 viewsStokieBlue

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 17:44 - Nov 17 by SpruceMoose

Ahem.

The end is nigh. by SpruceMoose 17 Nov 2017 14:00
Back flipping Robots that finish with a fist pump.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/video/2017/nov/17/boston-dynamics-robot-atlas-backflips-video

Plagiarism, eh? I'll see you in court, sonny.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 17:47]

You framed it so poorly nobody bothered to reply and it had sunken so low I didn't see it.

You'll do better next time or I am willing to tutor you in effective posting for just $15.99 per hour.

SB

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 17:50 - Nov 17 with 2036 viewsSpruceMoose

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 17:48 - Nov 17 by StokieBlue

You framed it so poorly nobody bothered to reply and it had sunken so low I didn't see it.

You'll do better next time or I am willing to tutor you in effective posting for just $15.99 per hour.

SB

$15.99 an hour?! That's some Tory-esque living wage offerings there!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 22:35 - Nov 17 with 1967 viewsStokieBlue

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 17:50 - Nov 17 by SpruceMoose

$15.99 an hour?! That's some Tory-esque living wage offerings there!

I gave you a substantial discount.

SB

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 22:51 - Nov 17 with 1951 viewsGodzilla

No way, If I had to go to war with some of the characters on this forum I would be well watching my back. That's if repetitive wrist sprain injury had not given them an honourable way out.
Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 22:59 - Nov 17 with 1941 viewsStNeotsBlue

I'm convinced the original Terminator movie was actually a documentary sent to us by some brave warrior from the future. I'm now going to purchase an Alsatian and retreat to the wilderness of Paxton Pits Nature Reserve for the forthcoming battle. Good luck to you all.
Login to get fewer ads

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 13:57 - Nov 18 with 1871 viewsGeoffSentence

Wife Sentence, a former gymnast, was very sniffy about it. Apparently it is not a backflip it is a back somersault.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 14:04 - Nov 18 with 1860 viewsBenters

Robots continue to advance at a very fast rate on 22:51 - Nov 17 by Godzilla

No way, If I had to go to war with some of the characters on this forum I would be well watching my back. That's if repetitive wrist sprain injury had not given them an honourable way out.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024