Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... 19:57 - Nov 17 with 9084 viewsghostofescobar

GhostOfEscobar

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 20:26 - Nov 17 with 8385 viewsm14_blue

Faithless - Insomnia

The soundtrack of my youth. Not a very hipster choice but you all know you love it.
As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 20:59 - Nov 17 with 8354 viewsblueislander

You never can tell - Chuck Berry
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 21:16]
As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 21:11 - Nov 17 with 8335 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

New Order - Blue Monday (1983)
As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 21:23 - Nov 17 with 8315 viewschiddley

Hardcore

House
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 21:24]

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 23:18 - Nov 17 with 8277 viewsallezlesbleus

Absolutely massive fecking TOON!
As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 23:32 - Nov 17 with 8261 viewsquirkie

Love a bit of dance tunes, was a teenager back in the mid 80s when house/techno arrived on the scene.

I got so many favs, but always got admire this classic from the 80s, can you believe 30 years old.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 23:33 - Nov 17 with 8258 viewsGodzilla

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 23:50 - Nov 17 with 8242 viewsnorth_stand77

From 1979, the long version of Lost In Music by Sister Sledge was great to dance to. Think they were part of Nile Rogers Chic at one time
Login to get fewer ads

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 23:51 - Nov 17 with 8243 viewsquirkie

Can I put one more up?

A why not, last one everyone knows, this one is quite rare, but one of my all time favs.
Probably a bit too hardcore for most but hey a banger.

The Authentic One - Sweet Thoughts.

don't be ridiculous on 23:54 - Nov 17 with 8241 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 01:42 - Nov 18 with 8192 viewsquirkie

How on earth did I forget this, another of my favs.

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 1:43]

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 01:55 - Nov 18 with 8186 viewsSwansea_Blue

Your own reality and fantasy. Should be a TWTD classic!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 01:58 - Nov 18 with 8182 viewsSwansea_Blue

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 02:02 - Nov 18 with 8181 viewsSwansea_Blue

And no apologies for this. Cliched, but this was the first track that really pulled me into trance/dance music.

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 02:06 - Nov 18 with 8180 viewsSwansea_Blue

Much uni madness to this, including a drunken night on the dance floor of a Harwich to Hook of Holland ferry in a storm force gale.

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 02:13 - Nov 18 with 8176 viewsSwansea_Blue

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 02:24 - Nov 18 with 8168 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can't decide between these.

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 02:30 - Nov 18 with 8165 viewsSwansea_Blue

Great for the gym (sorry )

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 02:44 - Nov 18 with 8154 viewsSwansea_Blue

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 2:48]

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 02:47 - Nov 18 with 8153 viewsSwansea_Blue

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 03:07 - Nov 18 with 8144 viewsSwansea_Blue

End of high school disco happiness (apologies to Thelma Houston who's original was better)

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 03:19 - Nov 18 with 8141 viewsSwansea_Blue

More university memories...

I'm going to stop spamming the board with mainstream mundanity now!

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 03:37 - Nov 18 with 8134 viewsRyorry

The best version is at 02.02 every Sat morning tho on R5l - it's the intro tune to Dotun Adebay's 'World Football Phone-In'. Can't find that particular version anywhere on line, unfortunately.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 10:27 - Nov 18 with 8057 viewsThrobbe

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 03:19 - Nov 18 by Swansea_Blue

More university memories...

I'm going to stop spamming the board with mainstream mundanity now!

Ha, I enjoyed it. Also not for the purists ...

and if I'm allowed another

TWTD Cycling Herbert

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 11:19 - Nov 18 with 8033 viewsLord_Lucan

As it's the weekend, your best dance tune ever? For me, this life changer....... on 20:26 - Nov 17 by m14_blue

Faithless - Insomnia

The soundtrack of my youth. Not a very hipster choice but you all know you love it.

I have a funny tale about a Faithless gig - although I suppose you had to be there.

I was sat in a field watching them and my Mrs was comatosed after a heavy afternoon, she was sat there with her head down and covered with a Strongbow towel that she was given after breaking the international cider consumption record.

Anyhoo, at the end of Insomnia track her head lifted and she punched the air and sung "I can't get no sleep" before going back into a comatosed state.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024