Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) 21:17 - Nov 17 with 5402 viewsally86

[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 21:18]
on 21:25 - Nov 17 with 5386 views_

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 21:44 - Nov 17 with 5345 viewsjpring89

Odd decision more likely to be successful with Wales than Sunderland. Obviously money talks here

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 21:48 - Nov 17 with 5328 viewsclive_baker

And Michael O’Neill leaving NI for Scotland. Why?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 21:49 - Nov 17 with 5319 viewsPJH

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 21:48 - Nov 17 by clive_baker

He lives there and they are paying more, two reasons.
on 21:53 - Nov 17 with 5302 views_

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 21:48 - Nov 17 by clive_baker

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 21:58 - Nov 17 with 5287 viewsclive_baker

on 21:53 - Nov 17 by _

Been given permission to talk to them.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

on 22:08 - Nov 17 with 5253 views_

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 21:58 - Nov 17 by clive_baker

Been given permission to talk to them.

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 22:18 - Nov 17 with 5227 viewstextbackup

Money talks...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 23:34 - Nov 17 with 5110 viewsstrikalite

Good move imo, if he keeps them up and a fair chance still of that given the players they have then hell have done a good job, if he takes them down then it's down to the mess the Club is in and it's awful recent past still hanging over them..

Throw in a decent salary and what's not to like?
Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 23:38 - Nov 17 with 5105 viewsGodzilla

I wonder why

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 03:25 - Nov 18 with 5003 viewsSwansea_Blue

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 23:34 - Nov 17 by strikalite

Good move imo, if he keeps them up and a fair chance still of that given the players they have then hell have done a good job, if he takes them down then it's down to the mess the Club is in and it's awful recent past still hanging over them..

Throw in a decent salary and what's not to like?

For Wales he kept talking about the journey they made. He's got the chance (and probably time) to try and build something at Sunderland. They're a bit of a sleeping giant, so the potential rewards are large. I'm sure money helps, but surely he'd have been able to get a better offer at a higher level after the last couple of years he's had (and not forgetting he did well with Fulham, delaying the inevitable)?

I'll guess it's not all about money in this case.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 08:07 - Nov 18 with 4919 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 21:44 - Nov 17 by jpring89

Odd decision more likely to be successful with Wales than Sunderland. Obviously money talks here

Has been Wales manager for some time, peaked at the Euros and just failed to qualify for the World Cup

Hardly a surprise he’s decided to leave while his stock is still high

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 08:11 - Nov 18 with 4914 viewsWD19

Was he not on about £200k a year with Wales?

Wouldn’t be surprised if he will earn x10 that at Sunderland. Knows he is young enough to go back to the wales job a second time if he ever wants/needs to.
Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 08:56 - Nov 18 with 4859 viewsstrikalite

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 03:25 - Nov 18 by Swansea_Blue

For Wales he kept talking about the journey they made. He's got the chance (and probably time) to try and build something at Sunderland. They're a bit of a sleeping giant, so the potential rewards are large. I'm sure money helps, but surely he'd have been able to get a better offer at a higher level after the last couple of years he's had (and not forgetting he did well with Fulham, delaying the inevitable)?

I'll guess it's not all about money in this case.

Trouble is there isn't many top jobs about, though he did a decent job at Wales and before that as you say Fulham, would that be enough to land a lower Prem job if one became available?

I wish he was coming here...
Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 08:57 - Nov 18 with 4857 viewsLord_Lucan

That seems strange. Everton I could understand.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 09:53 - Nov 18 with 4794 viewscaught-in-limbo

Good move for Coleman. I liked him when he was at Real Sociedad but he wasn't the given a chance because the controlling forces at the club were not united in their opinion of him.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Coleman quits Wales - for Sunderland (n/t) on 10:01 - Nov 18 with 4782 viewsKeaneish

on 22:08 - Nov 17 by _

I wouldn't want to be the man taking over from him. Impossible task given the incredible job he's done there.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024