Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. 13:43 - Nov 18 with 2384 viewsLord_Lucan

Today he reckons he went to the beach and made friends with a seal and a penguin, he then went snorkeling and danced with an octopus.

I think he might be back on the gear.

I have a strong feeling he will end up moving there which would be a fantastic experience and it got me thinking.

Message to all the junior blues - don't waste your life here - get travelling.

I can't believe I didn't take the opportunity to live and work abroad but alas it's too late for me now. In my youth we even had the opportunity to work in HK as we owned it.

I considered it but I'm not kidding that ITFC kept me here.

What a waste.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 13:55 - Nov 18 with 2334 viewsconnorscontract

You've done plenty and seen plenty. And you've still got time to see and do plenty more, you soppy sod.

Get planning to go out there yourself. If he does emigrate it could be a once a year thing.

Just stay off the powder on the Dreamliner out there...
RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 14:18 - Nov 18 with 2294 viewsLord_Lucan

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 13:55 - Nov 18 by connorscontract

You've done plenty and seen plenty. And you've still got time to see and do plenty more, you soppy sod.

Get planning to go out there yourself. If he does emigrate it could be a once a year thing.

Just stay off the powder on the Dreamliner out there...

Yeah I am lucky really, I've been and seen more than most but you always think what could have been. I do regret not moving to HK but then again I wouldn't have my family that I have now.

If RKD went over there I would miss the fool but it would be amazing for him and he is the sort of bloke that would do it on a whim.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 14:28 - Nov 18 with 2274 viewsBackToRussia

You might have told yourself it was football keeping you somewhere but I'm sure deep down there were much bigger reasons.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 14:36 - Nov 18 with 2258 viewsLord_Lucan

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 14:28 - Nov 18 by BackToRussia

You might have told yourself it was football keeping you somewhere but I'm sure deep down there were much bigger reasons.

I think my cock had a say in it as well to be honest.

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 14:41 - Nov 18 with 2244 viewsBenters

I have a few friends who have moved out there,they bloody love it.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 15:15 - Nov 18 with 2210 viewsLord_Lucan

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 14:41 - Nov 18 by Benters

I have a few friends who have moved out there,they bloody love it.

It's sort of family who RKD is staying with, The Lucans are spread around the globe, we are quite well connected.

Bobby Moore was my cousin don't you know!

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 10:32 - Nov 19 with 2035 viewsstrikalite

The thing is you're either the type of person who takes risks in life or you're not, you can't always change who you are even if you'd like to, I know guys over the years who have just walked out of jobs without a second thought and equally know people(like me)who have plodded on year after year doing virtually the same thing, it's the fear of the unknown, a lot of people are scared of that, commitments and bills to pay make you less inclined to do it, but if you're young and you don't have a lot to lose and you have that get up and go in you then yeah my advice is to just go for it, experience these things..
RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 10:45 - Nov 19 with 2016 viewsimsureazzure

My daughter has been in Aus for a month, Cairns for a start and working her way round on her own, she has a working visa for a year and is loving it, worst thing is she has absolutely no interest in cricket.
Login to get fewer ads

RKD is in NZ and he reckons the place is simply amazing. on 10:51 - Nov 19 with 2007 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Unfortunately the standard/quality of the neighbours is rapidly going downhill and the locals are revolting...... a kind of global scale Aldeburgh !

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/29/silicon-valley-new-zealand-ap
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/17/new-zealand-housing-crisis-forces-
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 10:52]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024