Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A draw!!!!! (n/t) 16:51 - Nov 18 with 5432 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 16:53 - Nov 18 with 4787 viewsScuzzer

Out of nothing.

Established 1968

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 16:53 - Nov 18 with 4786 viewsshoopdelang

YYeeeeaaaasssssssss you got to this before my sky sports app updated. Thought I was a sick cruel joke haha...

Great point away. Especially after the penalty miss.
A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 16:56 - Nov 18 with 4724 viewsVaughan8

Oh dear

EDIT. Must have been disallowed!
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 16:57]
A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 16:56 - Nov 18 with 4712 viewsbrogansnose

thank chuff for that.
A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 16:56 - Nov 18 with 4710 viewsbadadski

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 16:53 - Nov 18 by shoopdelang

YYeeeeaaaasssssssss you got to this before my sky sports app updated. Thought I was a sick cruel joke haha...

Great point away. Especially after the penalty miss.

Spence is the new Gareth McCaullay . So dangerous from set piece
A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:01 - Nov 18 with 4603 viewspointofblue

Considering the runs of games we have coming up I’m not sure if a draw is good enough to be honest. But I think if all we’re looking for this season is more mid-table mediocrity and not going down then, yeah, it’s enough.

Sorry that sounds unappreciative of an away draw rescued at the last - thing I’m just sick and tired of this division and us not really going anywhere in it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:03 - Nov 18 with 4547 viewsBenters

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:01 - Nov 18 by pointofblue

Considering the runs of games we have coming up I’m not sure if a draw is good enough to be honest. But I think if all we’re looking for this season is more mid-table mediocrity and not going down then, yeah, it’s enough.

Sorry that sounds unappreciative of an away draw rescued at the last - thing I’m just sick and tired of this division and us not really going anywhere in it.

Yeah but a point is a point.

Oh and if we win this famous game in hand we go top (or would have in Sept) lol.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:06 - Nov 18 with 4507 viewsgainsboroughblue

I was more remarking on the fact is the first one in god knows how many games rather than whether it was a good result or not.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:06 - Nov 18 with 4502 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:03 - Nov 18 by Benters

Oh and if we win this famous game in hand we go top (or would have in Sept) lol.

A point off the playoffs with a game in hand in mid November is quite good I think.

Especially when so many on here predicted relegation and all that bollox

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:07 - Nov 18 with 4486 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Games like that you take a draw and move. Looked like one where it would be an unlucky defeat so to dig deep and get a point is credit to the boys. Take that spirit into the next games, we can get some point out of the next 4. We just need to stay in touch over the next 4 games and we'll be in good shape

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:09 - Nov 18 with 4452 viewsVaughan8

I can't wait to not have this game in hand haha

A point is a decent result. I haven't seen the goals personally but people on here saying they weren't good.

However Hull aren't very good if you take the table into account.
A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:10 - Nov 18 with 4448 viewsBenters

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:06 - Nov 18 by The_Romford_Blue

A point off the playoffs with a game in hand in mid November is quite good I think.

Especially when so many on here predicted relegation and all that bollox

Long way to go innit.

Gentlybentley

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:10 - Nov 18 with 4429 viewsjas0999

Average result. Against an average side. Due a draw. Seems fair on balance of play
A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:11 - Nov 18 with 4425 viewsFtnfwest

Solid draw, 15th in the bag I reckon
A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Nov 18 with 4409 viewspointofblue

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:09 - Nov 18 by Vaughan8

A point is a decent result. I haven't seen the goals personally but people on here saying they weren't good.

They've conceded ten goals in the last three games, scoring four in return.

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Nov 18 with 4406 viewsartsbossbeard

Christ on a bike. Is this the day when it's deemed not good enough to get a draw? Away from home? In the toughest league in Europe?

Moon on a stick.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:13 - Nov 18 with 4402 viewsBenters

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:09 - Nov 18 by Vaughan8

I will be glad when its all over tbh.

Gentlybentley

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:16 - Nov 18 with 4376 viewsBenters

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:11 - Nov 18 by Ftnfwest

Solid draw, 15th in the bag I reckon

That my friend will be seen as progress.

Gentlybentley

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:18 - Nov 18 with 4351 viewsBenters

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Nov 18 by artsbossbeard

Christ on a bike. Is this the day when it's deemed not good enough to get a draw? Away from home? In the toughest league in Europe?

Moon on a stick.

Cheer up Charlie

Gentlybentley

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:20 - Nov 18 with 4330 viewsartsbossbeard

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:18 - Nov 18 by Benters

Cheer up Charlie

Some on here need to play less footy manager and get a girlfriend instead.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:23 - Nov 18 with 4312 viewsBenters

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:20 - Nov 18 by artsbossbeard

Some on here need to play less footy manager and get a girlfriend instead.

Sexist pig!

Gentlybentley

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:23 - Nov 18 with 4309 viewspointofblue

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Nov 18 by artsbossbeard

Moon on a stick.

With the matches coming up I'm not overly confident of where the points are coming from - it's almost a case of a draw against Wednesday, Villa, Derby and Forest being reasonable results. But to have enough in the bank to accept that we need to win against those who are struggling and Hull are one of those sides. They last won at home in September, they've only beaten Birmingham, Burton and Bolton at the KCom all season - even Sunderland got a point there.

In the run of games we have ahead this was the easiest game. We got a point but, if we have play of aspirations, we needed more. Of course we could pull off a couple of surprising results and this point will be very important and the end of the season but, for now, it feels like two dropped - especially as we were 1-0 up.

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:25 - Nov 18 with 4294 viewsartsbossbeard

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:23 - Nov 18 by pointofblue

With the matches coming up I'm not overly confident of where the points are coming from - it's almost a case of a draw against Wednesday, Villa, Derby and Forest being reasonable results. But to have enough in the bank to accept that we need to win against those who are struggling and Hull are one of those sides. They last won at home in September, they've only beaten Birmingham, Burton and Bolton at the KCom all season - even Sunderland got a point there.

In the run of games we have ahead this was the easiest game. We got a point but, if we have play of aspirations, we needed more. Of course we could pull off a couple of surprising results and this point will be very important and the end of the season but, for now, it feels like two dropped - especially as we were 1-0 up.

Then 2-1 down.

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:27 - Nov 18 with 4281 viewspointofblue

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:25 - Nov 18 by artsbossbeard

Then 2-1 down.

But we were 1-0 up. Credit to us for scoring late on but we shouldn't have really ben chasing the game in the first place, especially against a side so obviously low on confidence.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 17:28]

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:29 - Nov 18 with 4265 viewsartsbossbeard

A draw!!!!! (n/t) on 17:27 - Nov 18 by pointofblue

But we were 1-0 up. Credit to us for scoring late on but we shouldn't have really ben chasing the game in the first place, especially against a side so obviously low on confidence.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 17:28]

Spoken like a true footy manager player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024