Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... 16:59 - Nov 18 with 11260 viewsmonytowbray

Might as well be Colmans and Aviva celebrating ITFC. Glad I no longer drink their beers.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 17:00]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:14 - Nov 18 with 8447 viewsGunnsAirkick

What the f**k?! They have just opened a shop in Norwich city centre so maybe something to do with that. Still though, they might want to think about where they're based! Still going to have a Ghost Ship in a bit though, I guess they don't feel much affinity with the club after they went back to the vastly inferior Greene King.

EDIT: Looking at their Twitter feed it is about the opening of their new Norwich store. They could have chosen something about the cathedral or something though FFS! My Ghost Ship will taste of betrayal later. W@nkers.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 17:20]
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:17 - Nov 18 with 8427 viewsTendring_Blue

Very disappointed with that!
on 17:18 - Nov 18 with 8422 views_

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:25 - Nov 18 with 8395 viewsBenters

What do you drink if you dont mind me asking?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:27 - Nov 18 with 8385 viewsmonytowbray

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:25 - Nov 18 by Benters

What do you drink if you dont mind me asking?

Liquid heroin.

TWTD never forgets…

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:29 - Nov 18 with 8375 viewsBenters

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:27 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

Liquid heroin.

No wonder you are always itching .

Gentlybentley

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:32 - Nov 18 with 8364 viewsmonytowbray

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:29 - Nov 18 by Benters

No wonder you are always itching .

On a serious note, cut back drink a lot lately due to mental health. Mostly stick to Brew Dog bottled lagers.

TWTD never forgets…

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:36 - Nov 18 with 8348 viewsBenters

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:32 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

On a serious note, cut back drink a lot lately due to mental health. Mostly stick to Brew Dog bottled lagers.

So have i.

I havent had a beer for 3 weeks.

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:38 - Nov 18 with 8339 viewsGunnsAirkick

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:32 - Nov 18 by monytowbray

Can make you feel really down after a session, noticed that if I've had a heavy weekend.

On a side note, quite a few breweries have stopped using fish guts to clear their beers, guess it requires some re-calibration of brew recipes though.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 17:39]
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:41 - Nov 18 with 8323 viewsNewcyBlue

on 17:18 - Nov 18 by _

No mate

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:47 - Nov 18 with 8308 viewsNewcyBlue

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 17:41 - Nov 18 by NewcyBlue

No mate

This is much worse. I was high fiving people in the street!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 07:10 - Nov 19 with 8020 viewstrncbluearmy

Unfortunately they are joining fosters, never to be drunk again,not so easy as fosters which is crap, but sacrifices have to be made.
They need to remember where they come from
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 7:12]
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 07:22 - Nov 19 with 8007 viewsBenters

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 07:10 - Nov 19 by trncbluearmy

Unfortunately they are joining fosters, never to be drunk again,not so easy as fosters which is crap, but sacrifices have to be made.
They need to remember where they come from
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 7:12]

Who are joining Fosters ?

Gentlybentley

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 07:38 - Nov 19 with 7988 viewstrncbluearmy

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 07:22 - Nov 19 by Benters

Who are joining Fosters ?

sicking but never forgotten
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 09:04 - Nov 19 with 7908 viewsBecclesITFC

Yes I’m annoyed too. They have an Adnams Norwich twitter account for obvious reasons to promote in Norwich. They should of used that account. Interesting how they are going to get out of this one...
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 09:29 - Nov 19 with 7878 viewsBenters

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 09:04 - Nov 19 by BecclesITFC

Yes I’m annoyed too. They have an Adnams Norwich twitter account for obvious reasons to promote in Norwich. They should of used that account. Interesting how they are going to get out of this one...

I have a beautiful Adnams cycling top with Southwold printed on it.

Gentlybentley

FFS (n/t) on 09:32 - Nov 19 with 7877 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 11:26 - Nov 19 with 7786 viewstextbackup

being north Suffolk, maybe just maybe, the twitter kid for them is a Norwich fan? I mean look at it this way, very possible in his late teens, who's been the more successful team of us two in the last 10-12 years? no contest really is there, they are hoovering up supporters from area due to their club not standing still for too long and making bold choices and gaining promotions.
If we are to be all childish over this I might refuse help from a paramedic (if I ever need one) because he wears a yellow coat

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 12:44 - Nov 19 with 7733 viewsbrazil1982

Lost my custom now.
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 13:02 - Nov 19 with 7695 viewssolemio

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 12:44 - Nov 19 by brazil1982

Lost my custom now.

That's it. You cut your nose off.

To spite your face.
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 15:02 - Nov 19 with 7621 viewsNo9

I think you will find Adnams has taken on a marketing outfit (lieing form) who are budgies.
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 15:13 - Nov 19 with 7617 viewsmonytowbray

Update...

If true, that's a p1ss poor thing to do. Talk about not knowing your audience.

TWTD never forgets…

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 15:16 - Nov 19 with 7606 viewsNo9

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 15:13 - Nov 19 by monytowbray

Update...

They have become budgies
Thye have a marketing co who is directing them to Norfolk not Suffolk
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 16:14 - Nov 19 with 7581 viewsPhilTWTD

Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 15:13 - Nov 19 by monytowbray

Update...

#neutral?!!! The boycott stands!
Very nice of a Suffolk business to remember their often touted local USP... on 16:16 - Nov 19 with 7568 viewsPhilTWTD

Update...

More on that here, incidentally: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-42043616
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024