Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" 17:29 - Nov 18 with 4020 viewsmonytowbray

That Radio Suffolk caller was 3EDGY5ME. What a din.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 17:32 - Nov 18 with 3997 viewsmagic

What a surprise...A clueless big mouthed moaning town fan.
McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 17:45 - Nov 18 with 3932 viewsLuk38644

Of all of our players, McGoldrick is one of the only ones who doesn't lack ability and intelligence in possession.

Some people are proper f*ckwits.
McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 18:08 - Nov 18 with 3876 viewsSuperfrans

“Not good enough”...

I do wonder whether some people think we’re still competing in Europe and in the top five of our highest division. He’s an outstanding player for a team currently ranking about 27/28th in the country.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 18:29 - Nov 18 with 3823 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 17:32 - Nov 18 by magic

What a surprise...A clueless big mouthed moaning town fan.

Frank from Holland.

In a very average team over the last few his record is about 150/45. He’s going to be missed when he goes on a free in the summer.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 18:53 - Nov 18 with 3736 viewsMelford

He is by far the most "football intelligent" player we have.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 18:59 - Nov 18 with 3713 viewsBrixtonBlue

Penalty miss aside, he was our best player today.

Our worst was Spence. Shocking.

What's "3EDGY5ME"?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 20:28 - Nov 18 with 3541 viewsericclacton

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 21:36 - Nov 18 with 3440 viewsbluewein

Thought he’d miss as soon as he grabbed the ball.He didn’t look confident when he stepped up to be fair.Cant knock him, decent enough pen and good save.

Would have liked Waghorn to take it. No reasoning behind it, just think he would have been the better option

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Login to get fewer ads

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 21:47 - Nov 18 with 3416 viewsStenvict

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 18:59 - Nov 18 by BrixtonBlue

Penalty miss aside, he was our best player today.

Our worst was Spence. Shocking.

What's "3EDGY5ME"?

I thought he was poor. Very slow when he had the ball. Lost it a few times.

Although almost every player was poor.

Poll: What will be announced first?

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 22:14 - Nov 18 with 3373 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 17:45 - Nov 18 by Luk38644

Of all of our players, McGoldrick is one of the only ones who doesn't lack ability and intelligence in possession.

Completely agree with the first part of your post
McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 12:39 - Nov 19 with 3071 viewsBrettenhamBlue

McGoldrick is "not good enough" and "lacks football intelligence" on 17:45 - Nov 18 by Luk38644

Some people just love to be critical, and McGoldrick seems to be taking the brunt of that at the moment.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024