Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show 20:23 - Nov 18 with 5744 viewsSamuelowen88

“Norwich have a great History”

Poll: England v Wales Score

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 20:24 - Nov 18 with 5733 viewsMoisha

Yes I spat my dinner out as well with laughter at that comment!!
Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 20:37 - Nov 18 with 5701 viewsFtnfwest

The laugh was that was all he could think to say and it was about as far away from the truth as possible
Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 21:12 - Nov 18 with 5628 viewsgtsb1966

Now now Mr Balls.

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 21:21 - Nov 18 with 5598 viewssolemio

Balls. He has been known to be light years from the truth on many previous occasions.
Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 21:32 - Nov 18 with 5562 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

He's right of course - this is a big part of it:

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 21:48 - Nov 18 with 5544 viewshoppy

Perhaps he’d heard that a lot of people don’t find Michael McIntyre funny so was just wanting to get a laugh from the audience?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 00:45 - Nov 19 with 5375 viewsBlueBadger

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 20:24 - Nov 18 by Moisha

Yes I spat my dinner out as well with laughter at that comment!!

It's the funniest thing I've ever heard in the same context as the words Michael' and 'Mcintyre' I have to say.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 01:03 - Nov 19 with 5347 viewshoppy

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 00:45 - Nov 19 by BlueBadger

It's the funniest thing I've ever heard in the same context as the words Michael' and 'Mcintyre' I have to say.

I rest my case.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 06:07 - Nov 19 with 5287 viewsBenters

Two pricks i cant stand to be honest.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 13:25 - Nov 19 with 5062 viewsNo9

Mr MacIntrye is one of the least funny people on the box = I would never bother to watch him
So I was spared the budgie
Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 13:58 - Nov 19 with 5040 viewsBent_double

I'm not sure what would be worse: being a budgie supporter, or knowing that he is a fellow budgie supporter who is in charge of their club and goes on TV to proclaim they are a great club...with history.

What an embarrassment. How much longer can he live off being a failed politician who made a complete *rse of himself on a popular dance programme?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 22:42 - Nov 19 with 4837 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 13:58 - Nov 19 by Bent_double

I'm not sure what would be worse: being a budgie supporter, or knowing that he is a fellow budgie supporter who is in charge of their club and goes on TV to proclaim they are a great club...with history.

What an embarrassment. How much longer can he live off being a failed politician who made a complete *rse of himself on a popular dance programme?

Any statement needs to be backed up with evidence, good to hear what evidence he has got.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 03:11 - Nov 20 with 4768 viewsCurrie10

Ed Balls on Michael MacIntyre Big Show on 21:48 - Nov 18 by hoppy

Perhaps he’d heard that a lot of people don’t find Michael McIntyre funny so was just wanting to get a laugh from the audience?

He's simply just NOT remotely funny.

Laughs at his own ' jokes ' . Utterly painful ' comic '.

How he's done so well with his ' gags ' is utterly incomprehensible to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024