Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thoughts 21:56 - Nov 18 with 24839 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Large number of our fans will say it's a good point and point away from home should always be deemed as a good result. Yeah, let's take a point and move on, eh? What next?

McCarthy has a cheek to con those who haven't been at Hull and say it's a well-earned point. That could have been completely different story but for his same old awful, painful tactics. It's safe to say it was a torment for the travelling Town fans. People were so quiet and seemed totally resigned with the team's nothingness and lack of ideas especially in the 2nd half.

However the way we started the match we could have torn them apart. All over them until McGoldrick's goal. I don't think they visited our half in the last 5 minutes. Nice well deserved lead. The friend of mine did ask me after the goal if I'd taken a point. Would I fook??!! Hull's team and crowd looked so bleak. Very depressing place. Never seen so many empty seats during my visits there.

But no matter how poor an opposition is, no matter how badly they lack confidence there is always a hope for them. And that is playing Ipswich Town who will happily let you play because that is Ipswich's manager and his tactics for you. Instead of going for 2nd and possibly put the game to bed after 20-30 minutes we gradually allowed them to come back to this. We barely threatened McGregor in the remainder for the first half. Hull seemed shy initially but we kept inviting them and giving incentive. And let them have the ball. Typical McCarthyism part 150 ! Let's try to shut the shop !

An equaliser had to come. Poor defending despite four defenders and two deeply sitting defensive midfielders.
Celina and Waghorn didn't offer anything going forward but it's nigh on entire team who were very generous and on the back foot after McGoldrick's goal.

Second half started a bit more promising. A little bit more activity near their box and Celina's shot on target was parried away by McGregor. And all of sudden and out of nowhere we conceded 2nd after bad Chambers' mistake who himself failed to deal with the ball and onrushing Dicko. One on one with Bialkowski and goal was a formality.

What happened afterwards was depressing. There seemed to be lack of fight in the team, lack of ideas. You sat there with practically no hope as the team never gave us any hopes. It was Hull who were actually closer to score another one as terrible backpass from Knudsen to Bialkowski could have ended the match.

And that one who himself doesn't give a fook about the Town fans stood in his technical area with hands in the pockets. We played badly and some alternatives were required. However he wasn't bothered to make any changes. We were losing against the team who lacked confidence yet .... still played with two deeply sitting defensive midfielders. And he thinks that's best in the moment like that !

A penalty which we missed was soft in my opinion. McGregor saved that and the sadness deepened.

80 minute and first substitutions ! 'Well done' tactical master !

Spence's equaliser though undeserved and harsh on Hull was still a big relief. But even a bigger one was Hull's chance in the 3rd minute of injury time when their striker somehow missed a simple header from few yards. How did he miss it? Massive let off.

Given the way we were playing we have to accept a point. Yes still though reluctant to do so as we should have put the game to bed in the first half but for 'inviting opposition' tactics.

There was no midfield whatsoever. No-one to pass the ball towards strikers but I'm sounding like a broken record. This is McCarthy and we have to endure the same sh*t at least until May. Not only does he big up opposition in his interviews he let them have a go at us on the pitch as well whereas it was us who ought to have dictated the proceedings today.
Obviously there will be a few from 'Super Mick' brigade who will dearly defend himself. For me personally it's hard to accept that 'philosophy' of letting opposition play. Of course we sometimes play good teams and good defending is required but there was no need for that today. Same like against Burton three weeks ago when we had been so abject for the majority of the match. McCarthy keeps making us gutless and fearful. Obsessed about opposition and we cannot even express ourselves. The team looks really shackled at times. Beyond me to understand why some accept that 'philosophy'.

Of course some will point out that we are only 1 point from the play-offs but I don't and will never accept letting opposition play. I'm far from happy with that. I want an opposition to be scared of us.

Feeling frustrated today with failure to beat poor opposition but that was due to our 'tactics'. The draw is the solitary positive from today as we hardly deserved it.

So now let's put two defensive midfielders in front of back four against Sheffield Wed, let them play and see what happens !
Match thoughts on 12:36 - Nov 19 with 5877 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Match thoughts on 01:11 - Nov 19 by Eireannach_gorm

Just to clarify your report, you are saying Mick mismanaged the team because we went at Hull from the start, scored, started playing a different game ( with the same formation and players ), Hull then deservedly drew level because Celina and Waghorn offered nothing . Second half Celina and Waghorn took them on and again we conceded a deserved goal. We missed a unwarranted penalty and got an undeserved equaliser while they missed many opportunities to score. We scraped an away draw. All of which is due to Mick being a poor and disinterested manager.

Look at the stats:

Possession
Home54% Away46%
Shots
Home11 Away13
Shots on Target
Home4 Away5
Corners
Home3 Away6
Fouls
Home20 Away23

Where is this creative midfielder that Mick is not picking? Would you not regard inclusion of Garner, Waghorn, Celina, McGoldrick as attacking intent. It is hard to watch Micks style of play but we don't have the resources to play possession football. I would like to see us take a cut at teams but pragmatism sometimes is the better option. If a new manager comes in things may change but that could go either way. In the meantime Mick won't be changing his conservative and effective tactics.

From 10 outfield players 6 of them were strictly defensively minded. There were 3 strikers + Celina. Tell me please where you did see any logic in that? If it is attacking minded in your opinion then why our strikers were starved of service? Seemed as if it was a computer game setting up.
Possession football? I didn't even mention that one why are you doing so? I just want us to threaten an opposition too. Is it a rocket science?

What was the point in taking the foot off the gas after McGoldrick's goal? Were we going to sit back for 80 odd minutes and trying to keep Hull quiet?
Hull manager have been openly uttering his thoughts after their defeat at Sheffield Utd two weeks ago that his team badly lacked the confidence and he had no answers to solve the problem. And Hull exactly looked like a team devoid of confidence. We totally dominated them until McGoldricks goal. Why changing completely our setting up and let them have a go at us? We kept inviting them and giving an incentive. Do you really think that was the better option?
There was no need whatsover for the 'pragmatism' at all. Do this when the game is won for us as Hull were there for taking. For easy taking.

Why do we constantly let opponents play?

Another one is our second half performance. There was almost 30 MINUTES (!!!) between Hull's 2nd goal and the first substitutions McCarthy made. 30 minutes in which we struggled to trouble them, in which we actually were lucky not to have conceded a 3rd one. 30 minutes of NOTHINGNESS from us. And some are whinging that I voice my displeasure. It's laughable !
That system didn't work at all. Why keep playing two very deep sitting defensive midfielders when due to our own fook-up we have to chase the game. Play one of them. Do some changes as the performance from us was really poor. This is really valid point and now I can see some calling me rabid Mick outer or something like that. If they like it that is their prerogative but that doesn't mean they can have a pop at me. Where are their match reports ????!!!!!
Moreover Hull striker missed an absolute sitter in the final minute. I know that's nothing to do with McCarthy but I wonder if the 'rabid Mick inners' would have sounded the same had that ball gone in.

My match appraisal is about what I have seen. So wanting us to impose on the match means I'm negative. Oh right ! In the eyes of some we have to sit quiet and accept everything what McCarthy does.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 12:39]
Match thoughts on 12:40 - Nov 19 with 5856 viewsBenters

Match thoughts on 12:36 - Nov 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

From 10 outfield players 6 of them were strictly defensively minded. There were 3 strikers + Celina. Tell me please where you did see any logic in that? If it is attacking minded in your opinion then why our strikers were starved of service? Seemed as if it was a computer game setting up.
Possession football? I didn't even mention that one why are you doing so? I just want us to threaten an opposition too. Is it a rocket science?

What was the point in taking the foot off the gas after McGoldrick's goal? Were we going to sit back for 80 odd minutes and trying to keep Hull quiet?
Hull manager have been openly uttering his thoughts after their defeat at Sheffield Utd two weeks ago that his team badly lacked the confidence and he had no answers to solve the problem. And Hull exactly looked like a team devoid of confidence. We totally dominated them until McGoldricks goal. Why changing completely our setting up and let them have a go at us? We kept inviting them and giving an incentive. Do you really think that was the better option?
There was no need whatsover for the 'pragmatism' at all. Do this when the game is won for us as Hull were there for taking. For easy taking.

Another one is our second half performance. There was almost 30 MINUTES (!!!) between Hull's 2nd goal and the first substitutions McCarthy made. 30 minutes in which we struggled to trouble them, in which we actually were lucky not to have conceded a 3rd one. 30 minutes of NOTHINGNESS from us. And some are whinging that I voice my displeasure. It's laughable !
That system didn't work at all. Why keep playing two very deep sitting defensive midfielders when due to our own fook-up we have to chase the game. Play one of them. Do some changes as the performance from us was really poor. This is really valid point and now I can see some calling me rabid Mick outer or something like that. If they like it that is their prerogative but that doesn't mean they can have a pop at me. Where are their match reports ????!!!!!
Moreover Hull striker missed an absolute sitter in the final minute. I know that's nothing to do with McCarthy but I wonder if the 'rabid Mick inners' would have sounded the same had that ball gone in.

My match appraisal is about what I have seen. So wanting us to impose on the match means I'm negative. Oh right ! In the eyes of some we have to sit quiet and accept everything what McCarthy does.

Bloody well said ba

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Match thoughts on 12:44 - Nov 19 with 5857 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Match thoughts on 11:29 - Nov 19 by Basuco

Agree with all of that, good report, it is sad that many around us did not even moan when we went 2 - 1 down, a girl sitting next to me just calmly text the score line to someone without emotion. Highlight of the day for me was the drive over the Humber bridge heading to the game and meal on the way home, yes that is very sad but overall it was a poor game to watch, boy does that team miss Huws, Hyam, Bish and Adeyemi, well at least one of them anyway.

Thank you. Thank you very much ! Some of us bothered to travel and know more about this match than others.

Of course we miss some players but that isn't a full excuse for the poor performances like that and constant unwillingness to impose ourselves on the match.

As you say people didn't even moan after we went 2-1 down. They looked so flat and resigned.
Fair enough on 13:09 - Nov 19 with 5830 viewsDyland

Hahahahahaha! on 12:32 - Nov 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

I'm slated for my view after the game which is fine for me. Where are the match reports from those who have a go at me?

I'm even slated by you for the things you make up. Get the facts right. You said: 'you never post reports when we win'. Did you check my posts' archive? Do this and then come back as you're talking crap.

The only match report I didn't post was the Burton one as I was busy after the match. Otherwise there are the reports from the every single match I've been at. So why are you making things up?

I must have missed the reports when we win. I'm not bothered enough by what anyone posts to check the archive. You've corrected me, that's enough for me.

Look, I understand the general point, and have some sympathy with the view. Said the same after the Bolton game even though we won, as an example. What I don't get is the overwhelming negativity even when we grab a last gasp point.

I'm not commenting on your report, I'm commenting on your constant anti-Mick bias, whatever seems to happen. That's my perception anyway. Calling anyone who looks at the bigger picture or who isn't intractably Mick out immediately, the "super Mick brigade", doesn't help. I want a change too, which had better happen in May.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Nah, I think he needs to go..... on 13:34 - Nov 19 with 5794 viewsunstableblue

Nah, I think he needs to go..... on 10:25 - Nov 19 by Bloots

....at the end of the season.

Unless he is given some decent investment, which he obviously won't be.

Our players, as a group, aren't good enough to play the style of football that our fans (myself included) want.

If we played the open expansive attacking football that everyone wants then we'd get ripped apart more often than not.

As a result we generally play dull, containing, conservative football.

To put our position into context, we are a club that has David McGoldrick as our best player, the reason for that is because we can't afford to buy anyone better.

He's not especially good.

Evans out.

Don't disagree on the squad quality, and based on it we shouldn't be higher in the table than the likes of Forest, Weds, Norwich. And I understand why people use our league position as a rallying cry to the Mick cause. But my word it's an ugly lifeless type of football 80% of the time. And man its turned fans off big time.

Take this season maybe Sunderland, Norwich first half, Millwall away much of the game, perhaps one or two others, have been good to watch, or at least exciting to watch. But the majority of games have been turgid, lacking energy and any real craft, especially through midfield.

I think there is another way with our group of players, some better passing passing, more running at the opposition, and greater pace of movement, more energy. I think Bart, Celina, McGoldrick, Webster, maybe Knudsen, Skuse and Waghorn would get into many championship sides. But if we don't play a game that suits their strengths, it doesn't matter the quality of the squad.

For example Sheffield United's squad is much weaker on paper. But they are 11 points clear of use and there fans are happy with the quality of their play. They recently beat Hull and Burton, and the reports are of an 'outdistancing' performance.

Now of course they have momentum from their promotion, but again they have a manager who seems to be doing things the right way.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 13:37]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Match thoughts on 13:44 - Nov 19 with 5776 viewspatrickswell

First thing to say is that contrary to what some have said, Mach hasn’t always been negative. I think, like many, they just hate the way that the momentum of everything Mick built up to 2014/15 has been allowed through a mix of reasons to drain away.

Yesterday does feel like a bit of a missed opportunity. Everyone I’ve heard from Mick, down to Town fans who were there and even the bloke who writes for a Hull newspaper on Twitter feels we let Hull off the hook after the opening 20 minutes.
Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 13:51 - Nov 19 with 5764 viewsBloots

Match thoughts on 12:44 - Nov 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

Thank you. Thank you very much ! Some of us bothered to travel and know more about this match than others.

Of course we miss some players but that isn't a full excuse for the poor performances like that and constant unwillingness to impose ourselves on the match.

As you say people didn't even moan after we went 2-1 down. They looked so flat and resigned.

....to away matches don't feel the need to preach to other fans quite as much as some.

And not everyone that "bothers to travel" shares the same polarized totally 100% negative view as you.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:09 - Nov 19 with 5740 viewsnshearman1

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 13:51 - Nov 19 by Bloots

....to away matches don't feel the need to preach to other fans quite as much as some.

And not everyone that "bothers to travel" shares the same polarized totally 100% negative view as you.

Of course, amongst the full range of fans there are a full range of opinions. But it can't be denied that there is a substantial number of Town fans who are disgruntled and disillusioned with Mick's style of football. Just look at the attendance and most particularly the ST figures during Mick's tenure, and this season the club's desperate attempts to attract people back to PR. I love Mach for his passion and indeed his commitment to the cause - he lives in Manchester and travels a phenomenal amount of the country to go and see the Town in the hope the football will be better than it is. If he feels unhappy at the end of all that, he should be respected for it and not vilified personally. Everyone can express their opinions here, and should be allowed to do so without getting personal.
Login to get fewer ads

So many, many people..... on 14:19 - Nov 19 with 5736 viewsBloots

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:09 - Nov 19 by nshearman1

Of course, amongst the full range of fans there are a full range of opinions. But it can't be denied that there is a substantial number of Town fans who are disgruntled and disillusioned with Mick's style of football. Just look at the attendance and most particularly the ST figures during Mick's tenure, and this season the club's desperate attempts to attract people back to PR. I love Mach for his passion and indeed his commitment to the cause - he lives in Manchester and travels a phenomenal amount of the country to go and see the Town in the hope the football will be better than it is. If he feels unhappy at the end of all that, he should be respected for it and not vilified personally. Everyone can express their opinions here, and should be allowed to do so without getting personal.

.....including myself, travelled further than him yesterday?

He's not the only one that travels to matches.

His opinion is no more valid than anyone else that drags their arse across the country to watch us.

No matter how much he shouts about it.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So many, many people..... on 14:21 - Nov 19 with 5728 viewsPJH

So many, many people..... on 14:19 - Nov 19 by Bloots

.....including myself, travelled further than him yesterday?

He's not the only one that travels to matches.

His opinion is no more valid than anyone else that drags their arse across the country to watch us.

No matter how much he shouts about it.

or the reasons for going,I go to see my team get a result and am not in the slightest bothered how they get it.
Hahahahahaha! on 14:24 - Nov 19 with 5725 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hahahahahaha! on 11:44 - Nov 19 by Benters

Like me maybe Mach only manages to see town when they are pants?

I have another 'frebbie' for the Forest game,i cant wait!

The fact you are coming to yet another game, freebie or not, is surely another indication that things are done better than you thought they would be at the start of the season.

'I won't return to PR until Mick has gone'

Embrace your positive side Benters. It's quite cleansing.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:27 - Nov 19 with 5723 viewsArcher4721

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:09 - Nov 19 by nshearman1

Nobody is forcing him to go. If he or anyone else feels they're entitled to see a spectacle every game they travel to are really in the wrong game. Maybe they should have a day out at the cinema or theatre.
Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:47 - Nov 19 with 5704 viewsnshearman1

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:27 - Nov 19 by Archer4721

Nobody is forcing him to go. If he or anyone else feels they're entitled to see a spectacle every game they travel to are really in the wrong game. Maybe they should have a day out at the cinema or theatre.

This is a classic example of over-egging the opposition argument in a highly simplistic way in order to make your point - it goes on a lot on this forum. Mach is not saying he feels he's entitled to see a spectacle every game he travels to. He simply wants to see, over the course of more games across the season, more positive football. Because he believes, as I do, that we will be more successful for it. That does not mean ridiculously adventurous stuff (though I did love the Joe Royle era) - just more positive football. Plenty of other teams do it, and often more successfully than us - hence our relentless position in mid-table obscurity.
Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:53 - Nov 19 with 5696 viewsArcher4721

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:47 - Nov 19 by nshearman1

This is a classic example of over-egging the opposition argument in a highly simplistic way in order to make your point - it goes on a lot on this forum. Mach is not saying he feels he's entitled to see a spectacle every game he travels to. He simply wants to see, over the course of more games across the season, more positive football. Because he believes, as I do, that we will be more successful for it. That does not mean ridiculously adventurous stuff (though I did love the Joe Royle era) - just more positive football. Plenty of other teams do it, and often more successfully than us - hence our relentless position in mid-table obscurity.

hence our relentless position in mid-table obscurity?

We're a point off the play-offs.
Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:58 - Nov 19 with 5684 viewsnshearman1

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:53 - Nov 19 by Archer4721

hence our relentless position in mid-table obscurity?

We're a point off the play-offs.

Right now we are. I'm talking about the last couple of years and I don't see much changing over the current season - we'll be just off the play-offs rather than 15th due to the better players Mick has brought in.
Match thoughts on 15:03 - Nov 19 with 5672 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Match thoughts on 08:57 - Nov 19 by Johnny_Boy

If the last few seasons are anything to go by, it'll be the lukewarm January transfer dealings sanctioned by M.E. that'll undoubtedly show his true colours.

So Mick has us above where we should be in the league and will be failed by a lack of investment in January (again), and yet you think the manager should go?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Match thoughts on 15:06 - Nov 19 with 5664 viewsDarth_Koont

Match thoughts on 12:36 - Nov 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

"From 10 outfield players 6 of them were strictly defensively minded."

I can't go through all of that but let's just say your opening view is wrong. We had Spence and Knudsen getting forward and supporting attacks frequently - in fact both goals came from them getting into the box and that was by no means the first or last time they were cropping up in the attacking third. Knudsen alone went to the byeline and delivered at least 3 crosses. Couple that with 4 out and out attackers plus attacking subs and this seems to be just about having two fairly defensive CMs - which is pretty normal in this or any league.

Pronouns: He/Him

Hahahahahaha! on 16:31 - Nov 19 with 5609 viewsBenters

Hahahahahaha! on 14:24 - Nov 19 by The_Romford_Blue

The fact you are coming to yet another game, freebie or not, is surely another indication that things are done better than you thought they would be at the start of the season.

'I won't return to PR until Mick has gone'

Embrace your positive side Benters. It's quite cleansing.

Thanks,i will ask you again if i enjoy myself if i can come again.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 16:39]

Gentlybentley

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 18:06 - Nov 19 with 5579 viewsHerbivore

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:47 - Nov 19 by nshearman1

You want more positive football after a game in which we scored two and missed a penalty away from home, having scored three in our previous game, and when we're third highest scorers in the league and regularly play with four forwards?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hahahahahaha! on 18:14 - Nov 19 with 5568 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hahahahahaha! on 16:31 - Nov 19 by Benters

Thanks,i will ask you again if i enjoy myself if i can come again.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 16:39]

Do what ya like. The fact is you are coming yet again so clearly enjoyed Preston to some extent.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Some people that on 18:26 - Nov 19 with 5550 viewsHerbivore

Some people that "bother to travel"..... on 14:58 - Nov 19 by nshearman1

Right now we are. I'm talking about the last couple of years and I don't see much changing over the current season - we'll be just off the play-offs rather than 15th due to the better players Mick has brought in.

We've finished 8th, 6th, 7th and 16th in Mick's full seasons here. Is that really 'relentless mid table obscurity'? Sure in 2014 and 2016 we faded at crucial times but both seasons we still had a shot at the play offs as late as March, and 2015 we made it to the top 6. One genuine failure out of four isn't a bad strike rate.

He should've gone in the summer, I think most of us agree on that, and the crushing negativity that still exists despite an objectively good start to the season in which we're scoring goals and winning more games is probably good proof of that. It's hard to do well as a side when a decent chunk of your fanbase wants the manager (and by extension, the team) to fail and that's the situation we're in. If being in top 6 contention and third top scorers in the league more than a third of the season in with the injuries we've had is not enough for some people then, honestly, nothing will be until and unless Mick goes. I think people need to just own that rather than pretending that things are going badly this season and it's somehow just a continuation of last season's disappointment.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 18:27]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hahahahahaha! on 18:50 - Nov 19 with 5519 viewsBenters

Hahahahahaha! on 18:14 - Nov 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Do what ya like. The fact is you are coming yet again so clearly enjoyed Preston to some extent.

My 4th game before Christmas,i cant BELIEVE it myself.

Gentlybentley

Match thoughts on 20:37 - Nov 19 with 5453 viewsbluewein

Match thoughts on 12:40 - Nov 19 by Benters

Bloody well said ba

Embarrassing.

Just for once, think for yourself man.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Match thoughts on 20:44 - Nov 19 with 5442 viewsbraveblue

Match thoughts on 01:11 - Nov 19 by Eireannach_gorm

Just to clarify your report, you are saying Mick mismanaged the team because we went at Hull from the start, scored, started playing a different game ( with the same formation and players ), Hull then deservedly drew level because Celina and Waghorn offered nothing . Second half Celina and Waghorn took them on and again we conceded a deserved goal. We missed a unwarranted penalty and got an undeserved equaliser while they missed many opportunities to score. We scraped an away draw. All of which is due to Mick being a poor and disinterested manager.

Look at the stats:

Possession
Home54% Away46%
Shots
Home11 Away13
Shots on Target
Home4 Away5
Corners
Home3 Away6
Fouls
Home20 Away23

Where is this creative midfielder that Mick is not picking? Would you not regard inclusion of Garner, Waghorn, Celina, McGoldrick as attacking intent. It is hard to watch Micks style of play but we don't have the resources to play possession football. I would like to see us take a cut at teams but pragmatism sometimes is the better option. If a new manager comes in things may change but that could go either way. In the meantime Mick won't be changing his conservative and effective tactics.

Four defenders plus 2 deep midfielders tells its Ian story. It's boring. Crowds are dropping. Don't try to justify his cr*p management style.
Match thoughts on 20:46 - Nov 19 with 5435 viewsLankHenners

Match thoughts on 20:44 - Nov 19 by braveblue

Four defenders plus 2 deep midfielders tells its Ian story. It's boring. Crowds are dropping. Don't try to justify his cr*p management style.

You leave Ian out of this.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024