Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
About those world event altering "troll farms"..........! 01:00 - Nov 19 with 2057 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-us-election-donald-trump-s

"The report does not contain any smoking gun that might link “the farm” to the Trump campaign. Indeed, its authors suggest that media coverage of the trolls of 55 Savushkina St may be somewhat incommensurate with their real influence. Interest in Russia’s “troll farm” had arguably reached "unhealthy" levels, Mr Zakharov (author of the report) told The Independent."

“You hear very little about the Macedonian bloggers that pumped out fake news in support of Trump, yet their audience was phenomenal,” he said.

“If the Russian trolls are responsible for Trump, then you’d have to say these guys are too.”

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About those world event altering "troll farms"..........! on 01:02 - Nov 19 with 2056 viewsBlueBadger

In all fairness, it must be pretty tough being a professional troll hitching a ride on the Trump bandwagon. Imagine how hard it must be trying to be more bigoted than one of his supporters.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About those world event altering "troll farms"..........! on 03:54 - Nov 19 with 2020 viewsSwansea_Blue

False flag trolls innit.

My theory is that we're run from one of these 'troll farms'. That would explain the last 7 years and our "owner's" elusive nature.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About those world event altering on 09:21 - Nov 19 with 1926 viewsfactual_blue

About those world event altering "troll farms"..........! on 03:54 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

False flag trolls innit.

My theory is that we're run from one of these 'troll farms'. That would explain the last 7 years and our "owner's" elusive nature.

And I pointed out the uncanny resemblance only the other day between Vladmir Putin and Phil Ham.

The clincher is that 'putin' is Russian for 'ham'.

...and doesn't Phil have one of those furry Russian hats?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 9:39]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About those world event altering "troll farms"..........! on 09:29 - Nov 19 with 1899 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

About those world event altering "troll farms"..........! on 01:02 - Nov 19 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, it must be pretty tough being a professional troll hitching a ride on the Trump bandwagon. Imagine how hard it must be trying to be more bigoted than one of his supporters.

Exactly......they don't need any help.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About those world event altering on 14:26 - Nov 19 with 1835 viewsGuthrum

About those world event altering on 09:21 - Nov 19 by factual_blue

And I pointed out the uncanny resemblance only the other day between Vladmir Putin and Phil Ham.

The clincher is that 'putin' is Russian for 'ham'.

...and doesn't Phil have one of those furry Russian hats?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 9:39]

Phil on his way to a match:

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024