Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... 22:23 - Nov 19 with 19433 viewsSwansea_Blue

The victims are "merely disappointed" and "should know what could happen", even if they are only 14.

https://www.stereogum.com/1972241/morrissey-defends-kevin-spacey-and-harvey-wein

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 09:46 - Nov 20 with 4431 viewsBlueBadger

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 09:45 - Nov 20 by bluewein

Unless they're from Rotherham. And muslim.

Only then are they proper scum.

Bloody foreigners, coming over here and doing our nonces out of a job.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 09:55 - Nov 20 with 4415 viewsBlueBadger

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 07:41 - Nov 20 by imsureazzure

Later today he will insist he was miss quoted or merely being controversial to raise awareness.

In all fairness, he's never denied that he's an appalling w*nker.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:13 - Nov 20 with 4391 viewscrunchie1978

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 09:32 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Let the records show that Crunchie supports adults molesting children.

Oh please....ive read the article....common sense on such matters.
Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:15 - Nov 20 with 4387 viewsBlueBadger

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:13 - Nov 20 by crunchie1978

'Common sesnse' is expecting children being sexually assaulted to lie back, think of England and blame themselves for the fact that an adult that an adult has abused their position of power and responsibility by taking advantage of them illegally?
That's basically what you're saying here.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 10:16]

on 10:18 - Nov 20 with 4375 views_

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:13 - Nov 20 by crunchie1978

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:20 - Nov 20 with 4372 viewsBlueBadger

on 10:18 - Nov 20 by _

Using Morrisey's logic, the victims of the Rotherham gang shouldn't have been prosecuted either. Those vulnerable children should have known what to expect is what he's saying.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 10:20]

on 10:23 - Nov 20 with 4354 views_

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:20 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Using Morrisey's logic, the victims of the Rotherham gang shouldn't have been prosecuted either. Those vulnerable children should have known what to expect is what he's saying.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 10:20]

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:27 - Nov 20 with 4342 viewsBlueBadger

on 10:23 - Nov 20 by _

Adam Johnson all over again innit. Blame the 'sexy child' rather than the dodgy adult.

Login to get fewer ads

on 10:29 - Nov 20 with 4332 views_

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:27 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Adam Johnson all over again innit. Blame the 'sexy child' rather than the dodgy adult.

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:31 - Nov 20 with 4327 viewsBlueBadger

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 05:56 - Nov 20 by Benters

Aled Jones doesnt seem like a wrong un does he?

Thing is when i was at School it was the thing to ping girls bra straps,i guess i would be banged up for that?

As ive said time and time again,a good old tug can solve a lot of problems.

In all fairness, neither did Kevin Spacey or Bill Cosby...

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:31 - Nov 20 with 4327 viewscrunchie1978

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:27 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Huh? Adam Johnson is in prison is he not.
Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:32 - Nov 20 with 4324 viewsBlueBadger

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:31 - Nov 20 by crunchie1978

Huh? Adam Johnson is in prison is he not.

By Morrissey's 'common sense' argument, wrongly. As that girl should have known what to expect...
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 10:37]

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:35 - Nov 20 with 4314 viewsblue_oyster

Perfectly normal comments. But unfortunately, he doesn't realise that now the revolution that he happily engaged in has now come for him, and the drama queen is dead.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:36 - Nov 20 with 4302 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:32 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

By Morrissey's 'common sense' argument, wrongly. As that girl should have known what to expect...
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 10:37]

That girl told her friend she was going to have sex with him, so yes, she knew what was happening. That’s got nothing to do with the offence committed as it’s not a valid defence
Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:37 - Nov 20 with 4294 viewsBlueBadger

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:36 - Nov 20 by FrowsyArmLarry

That girl told her friend she was going to have sex with him, so yes, she knew what was happening. That’s got nothing to do with the offence committed as it’s not a valid defence

Well, quite.

on 10:56 - Nov 20 with 4250 views_

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 10:37 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Well, quite.

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 11:08 - Nov 20 with 4239 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

on 10:56 - Nov 20 by _

There isn’t a comparison. The girl knew what was going on but she’s underage so tough luck, he should have known better. For Morrissey to assume the same of a 14 year old boy is doing so without taking any evidence into account, and also ignoring the fact that spacey is a very intelligent and no doubt charismatic man, who could easily have manoeuvred a 14 year old against his wishes... I very much doubt there was consent (of course I am also making assumptions here)
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 11:09]
on 11:10 - Nov 20 with 4227 views_

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 11:08 - Nov 20 by FrowsyArmLarry

There isn’t a comparison. The girl knew what was going on but she’s underage so tough luck, he should have known better. For Morrissey to assume the same of a 14 year old boy is doing so without taking any evidence into account, and also ignoring the fact that spacey is a very intelligent and no doubt charismatic man, who could easily have manoeuvred a 14 year old against his wishes... I very much doubt there was consent (of course I am also making assumptions here)

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 11:16 - Nov 20 with 4223 viewsBrixtonBlue

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 09:44 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

'As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26 and boy 14 was wondering where the boy’s parents were. One wonders if the boy did not know what could happen. I do not know about you, but I’ve never been in situations like this in my youth. Never. I always knew what could happen. When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That’s why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me Spacey has been unnecessarily attacked.'

That him basically saying A) 'it's all your fault you were attacked by a sexual predator, I don't blame your attacker, you were clearly gagging for it' and B) 'Well, some bad things happened to me when I was young so that it makes it OK for them to keep happening to there people'.

Yes. I said that bit he's wrong on.

"although I agree he's wrong on this one."

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 11:22 - Nov 20 with 4216 viewsBlueBadger

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 11:08 - Nov 20 by FrowsyArmLarry

Oh hang on, you're just using a slightly more sophisticated 'Johnson is the real victim here' argument here, rather than accepting that the two are essentially the same.
Well, that's depressing.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 11:31]

on 11:40 - Nov 20 with 4195 views_

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 11:22 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Oh hang on, you're just using a slightly more sophisticated 'Johnson is the real victim here' argument here, rather than accepting that the two are essentially the same.
Well, that's depressing.

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 11:54 - Nov 20 with 4174 viewsBlueBadger

on 11:40 - Nov 20 by _

In all fairness, most of them have been around a fair while. Benters has only been radicalised in the last 12 months or so.It's a pretty depressing thing to have to say that TB was a comparatively role model for him, when you take his current collection of mates in tow.

on 12:10 - Nov 20 with 4154 views_

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 11:54 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, most of them have been around a fair while. Benters has only been radicalised in the last 12 months or so.It's a pretty depressing thing to have to say that TB was a comparatively role model for him, when you take his current collection of mates in tow.

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 12:15 - Nov 20 with 4145 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 11:22 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Well, that's depressing.

WTF?! Where have I said Johnson is a victim? You really are an arsehole for insinuating that
Morrissey's take on sexual harassment... on 12:18 - Nov 20 with 4143 viewsKeaneish

Simple fact is, its staggering stories about Spacey took so long to come out. I remember stories about him dating back years ago from various Dalston and Shoreditch house parties. Morrisey looks a little bit silly...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024