Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Kay tickets 23:16 - Nov 19 with 12665 viewsCurrie10

Got 4 for Sheffield 2019.

Anyone else grab some?
Peter Kay tickets on 10:47 - Nov 21 with 4571 viewsAxeldalai_lama

Peter Kay tickets on 23:26 - Nov 20 by Currie10

Just hate WOSS with absolute passion. Guys a melt.

Though to be fair I've hated him ever since 1993. He got the job doing the commentary on the official F1 video season review that year, and his pronunciations got right on my nerves.

BAWWICHELOOO , FAWWAWI. Why the hell they got Ross to do it was beyond me.

Needles to say ( Partridge ) he didn't do another :)

I'm yet to find someone who had a lot of time for Ross and liked him, who after the Sachs thing hates him. It seems to reaffirm peoples dislike for him, or be in the stupid but we move on category.
This seems the same with many people regarding public figures. People we have negative opinions of it reinforces them, and people we have positive opinions of it bounces off easier, depending on the severity, obviously. I'm definitely guilty of this, Clarkson or Farage and I'm all over it, someone I like and it's less important.
Thought Ross was okay, he was a bell end in that particular incident. I now think he's okay but sometimes a bell.
Peter Kay tickets on 13:49 - Nov 21 with 4530 viewsSuperfrans

Peter Kay tickets on 06:57 - Nov 21 by Deano69

Finally got to checkout for 2 tickets in upper O2 London to find the booking fee was £48 per ticket, making 2 tickets just shy of £400. Out of principle I cancelled the transaction. Maybe I'll wait for the £9.99 DVD to come out.

That’s outrageous. Sounds like you were on a secondary ticketing site, rather than a genuine ticket agency - although they are often owned by the same companies, so it’s often difficult to tell.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Peter Kay tickets on 14:05 - Nov 21 with 4527 viewsReuser_is_God

I think he's brilliant but I'll just wait for the DVD.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Peter Kay tickets on 14:20 - Nov 21 with 4521 viewsuncle

Peter Kay tickets on 06:57 - Nov 21 by Deano69

Finally got to checkout for 2 tickets in upper O2 London to find the booking fee was £48 per ticket, making 2 tickets just shy of £400. Out of principle I cancelled the transaction. Maybe I'll wait for the £9.99 DVD to come out.

Newsthump sum it up quite well

http://newsthump.com/2017/11/21/peter-kay-fans-to-save-money-on-tickets-by-remem
Peter Kay tickets on 12:28 - Nov 22 with 4471 viewsDeano69

Peter Kay tickets on 13:49 - Nov 21 by Superfrans

That’s outrageous. Sounds like you were on a secondary ticketing site, rather than a genuine ticket agency - although they are often owned by the same companies, so it’s often difficult to tell.

It was ViaGoGO

It gets worse, we now find that despite clicking cancel, the transaction went through. Their response is, basically that cant happen on our site no refunds! Furious or what. Their answer is to 're-list' them which we will get £234!!!!!

2 x Tickets for O2 Friday 14th Sept 2018 - £140each
Total invoice - £389.95
Transaction fee's and booking fees - £109.95 - FFS (there could be an element of VAT here too)

Currently pursing it with Mastercard (who had previous complaints about the same thing from the same company)

Utter rip off merchants (and many other words i have called them this week)
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 12:55]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Peter Kay tickets on 13:46 - Dec 13 with 4355 viewsclive_baker

Cancelled innit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Peter Kay tickets on 13:51 - Dec 13 with 4350 viewsLord_Lucan

Peter Kay tickets on 13:46 - Dec 13 by clive_baker

Cancelled innit.

Yes apparently so.

Daughter had tickets - all shows cancelled.

I can't stand him anyway, although Phoenix Nights was good.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Peter Kay tickets on 13:54 - Dec 13 with 4340 viewsitfcjoe

on 00:14 - Nov 21 by _

Without a doubt, I listened to it and it was one of the funniest podcasts I'd ever heard. I had to pull over whilst driving because I had tears in my eyes.

The fact that the podcast went out, and nothing had happened for days after it showed that most complaints were by people who had read the press as opposed to listened to the show.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Peter Kay tickets on 15:15 - Dec 13 with 4258 viewsBlue_Order

Peter Kay tickets on 13:51 - Dec 13 by Lord_Lucan

Yes apparently so.

Daughter had tickets - all shows cancelled.

I can't stand him anyway, although Phoenix Nights was good.

"It's not what it looks like, Brian."

"Not what it looks like? It's a 20 foot cock and balls, man! It don't look like nothing else."

Everything he's done since Phoenix Nights has been garbage.
Peter Kay tickets on 17:05 - Dec 13 with 4196 viewsCurrie10

Peter Kay tickets on 12:28 - Nov 22 by Deano69

It was ViaGoGO

It gets worse, we now find that despite clicking cancel, the transaction went through. Their response is, basically that cant happen on our site no refunds! Furious or what. Their answer is to 're-list' them which we will get £234!!!!!

2 x Tickets for O2 Friday 14th Sept 2018 - £140each
Total invoice - £389.95
Transaction fee's and booking fees - £109.95 - FFS (there could be an element of VAT here too)

Currently pursing it with Mastercard (who had previous complaints about the same thing from the same company)

Utter rip off merchants (and many other words i have called them this week)
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 12:55]

On the basis that it's now been CANCELLED ( sadly ) where does that leave you?
Peter Kay tickets on 18:31 - Dec 13 with 4141 viewsElderGrizzly

Peter Kay tickets on 17:05 - Dec 13 by Currie10

On the basis that it's now been CANCELLED ( sadly ) where does that leave you?

Getting his cash back...

https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Help/Buyer/189
Peter Kay tickets on 11:20 - Dec 14 with 3946 viewsNo9

PK announced he is cancelling all his gigs for family reasons
Peter Kay tickets on 11:24 - Dec 14 with 3942 viewsclive_baker

Peter Kay tickets on 11:20 - Dec 14 by No9

PK announced he is cancelling all his gigs for family reasons

keep up.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Peter Kay tickets on 11:25 - Dec 14 with 3941 viewsDeano69

Peter Kay tickets on 18:31 - Dec 13 by ElderGrizzly

Getting his cash back...

https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Help/Buyer/189

Yaayyyyy... Shame its for the PK personal reasons, but YAAAAAYYYYYYY.

Have that viagogo!!

We are contacting you to inform you that Peter Kay at The O2 has been cancelled (OrderXXXXXXX). You will receive a full refund shortly. Refunds typically take a few days to process and reach your bank account.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please do not reply to this message, as this email address does not accept incoming email. If you have any further enquiries please visit our help centre.

Thank you for using viagogo!

Wonder who picks up the tab for this, the processing etc must cost, breaking arena contracts etc etc...

Peter Kay tickets on 11:30 - Dec 14 with 3932 viewshoppy

Peter Kay tickets on 11:25 - Dec 14 by Deano69

Have that viagogo!!

We are contacting you to inform you that Peter Kay at The O2 has been cancelled (OrderXXXXXXX). You will receive a full refund shortly. Refunds typically take a few days to process and reach your bank account.

Please do not reply to this message, as this email address does not accept incoming email. If you have any further enquiries please visit our help centre.

Wonder who picks up the tab for this, the processing etc must cost, breaking arena contracts etc etc...

Presumably, by 'full refund' that means all the extortionate booking fees etc as well?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Peter Kay tickets on 11:34 - Dec 14 with 3926 viewsDeano69

Peter Kay tickets on 11:30 - Dec 14 by hoppy

Presumably, by 'full refund' that means all the extortionate booking fees etc as well?

It had better do! See you soon!

Peter Kay tickets on 11:55 - Dec 14 with 3899 views05Jchamb

Peter Kay tickets on 11:25 - Dec 14 by Deano69

Have that viagogo!!

All tours usually buy event cancellation insurance from the contingency markets.

On a similar vein, Stephen fry described in his second autobiography having to try and get a policy that covered the cancellation of his Cambridge college may ball in the event that the death of the queen mother put the college into a state of official mourning. I believe he was quoted a premium of around 50% of the cost of the whole bash so they decided to take their chances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024