Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. 07:36 - Nov 20 with 36573 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Platinum wedding anniversary. Great stuff.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:47 - Nov 20 with 7864 viewsBenters

Fantastic.

God save the Queen.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:01 - Nov 20 with 7849 viewsLord_Lucan

God bless er

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:03 - Nov 20 with 7848 viewschicoazul

Like so many institutions in Britain that are being eroded and slowly done away with, we will miss them when they are gone.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:13 - Nov 20 with 7830 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:47 - Nov 20 by Benters

Fantastic.

God save the Queen.

You are wealthy enough to keep them.
I thought you didn't like Germans?
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:17 - Nov 20 with 7824 viewsRadlett_blue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:03 - Nov 20 by chicoazul

Like so many institutions in Britain that are being eroded and slowly done away with, we will miss them when they are gone.

We will certainly miss them when Charles accedes.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:21 - Nov 20 with 7817 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:03 - Nov 20 by chicoazul

Go round for tea often do you?
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:23 - Nov 20 with 7810 viewsBenters

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:13 - Nov 20 by No9

Behave Fred.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:28 - Nov 20 with 7805 viewsBluebell

Congratulations must go to both of them.

Amazing that they are both alive and well at their great ages.

I really admire them but not the hangers on who are on the Civil List and get paid a lot of money for doing nothing.

I wonder what Charles thinks of it all? He is nearly 70 and I am sure the queen would have abdicated long ago if she felt he was capable of 'ruling' the country.
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:29 - Nov 20 with 7800 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:23 - Nov 20 by Benters

Behave Fred.

Ah! insults, touched a raw nerve have we
Schleswig-Holstein ?
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:33 - Nov 20 with 7789 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:38 - Nov 20 with 7782 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:47 - Nov 20 by Benters

Fantastic.

God save the Queen.

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:42 - Nov 20 with 7772 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:13 - Nov 20 by No9

You are Nigel Farage and I claim my fiver.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:47 - Nov 20 with 7764 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:42 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

You are Nigel Farage and I claim my fiver.

As an outer, are you taking German citizenship with 'Nige'?
on 08:49 - Nov 20 with 7764 views_

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:01 - Nov 20 with 7736 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

on 08:49 - Nov 20 by _

But what do you really think......!

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:03 - Nov 20 with 7737 viewschicoazul

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:21 - Nov 20 by No9

Go round for tea often do you?

of course a Royal Family is inherently ridiculous. nobody would really deny this, the idea that someone has "magic blood" is stupid and we all know they are basically Germans. But nonetheless I feel they represent a peoples and a time that now seems so very far away it might as well be another planet.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:06 - Nov 20 with 7733 viewschicoazul

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:28 - Nov 20 by Bluebell

Congratulations must go to both of them.

Amazing that they are both alive and well at their great ages.

I really admire them but not the hangers on who are on the Civil List and get paid a lot of money for doing nothing.

I wonder what Charles thinks of it all? He is nearly 70 and I am sure the queen would have abdicated long ago if she felt he was capable of 'ruling' the country.

I always wonder why people think the Queen is "holding on so long" because she doesn't think her own son is up to the task. This is symptomatic of so many modern British attitudes. Maybe she doesn't think anything of the sort but rather believes in dong her duty as she promised us before God that she always would?

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:06 - Nov 20 with 7733 viewsblueislander

on 08:49 - Nov 20 by _

Would you like to expand on how they are defrauding the general public out of millions, bearing in mind that the Queen pays millions in tax when not obliged to.?
on 09:07 - Nov 20 with 7727 views_

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:01 - Nov 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

But what do you really think......!

on 09:16 - Nov 20 with 7707 views_

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:03 - Nov 20 by chicoazul

of course a Royal Family is inherently ridiculous. nobody would really deny this, the idea that someone has "magic blood" is stupid and we all know they are basically Germans. But nonetheless I feel they represent a peoples and a time that now seems so very far away it might as well be another planet.

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:17 - Nov 20 with 7703 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

on 09:07 - Nov 20 by _

.....and breathe! God save the commer !

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:17 - Nov 20 with 7707 viewsvapour_trail

People who worship monkeys with golden hats are essentially simple.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:21 - Nov 20 with 7692 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 08:47 - Nov 20 by No9

As an outer, are you taking German citizenship with 'Nige'?

I’m suggesting that your description of the Queen as Not quite British is the sort of soft racism you’d get from Farage. Well done.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 9:21]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:23 - Nov 20 with 7691 viewsvapour_trail

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:21 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

I’m suggesting that your description of the Queen as Not quite British is the sort of soft racism you’d get from Farage. Well done.

Identifying someone’s nationality is racist? Blimey.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:23 - Nov 20 with 7685 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:21 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Your knowledge of history & geography is appalling - I s'pose Guido only informs about Russia?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024