Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12:19 - Nov 20 with 1159 views_

Sean Dyche, the low block, is football entertainment? anti-football. on 12:31 - Nov 20 with 1110 viewsJ2BLUE

On Sunday Supplement they were talking about Pulis and saying that his style without result is what is going to get him sacked. They said the fans accepted the style as the price of staying in the Prem but once the results stopped it wasn't going to be tolerated.

The whole debate is a bit tedious. I remember Spain boring the hell out of me at one of the tournaments where they spent most of the game passing it around the opponent's box. Incredible boring.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 12:47 - Nov 20 with 1072 views_

Sean Dyche, the low block, is football entertainment? anti-football. on 12:31 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

On Sunday Supplement they were talking about Pulis and saying that his style without result is what is going to get him sacked. They said the fans accepted the style as the price of staying in the Prem but once the results stopped it wasn't going to be tolerated.

The whole debate is a bit tedious. I remember Spain boring the hell out of me at one of the tournaments where they spent most of the game passing it around the opponent's box. Incredible boring.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024