Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread 15:51 - Nov 21 with 19784 viewsJ2BLUE

You're stuck on a desert island with clean water. There is no edible food on the island. You can request daily deliveries of 10 foods in any quantity and these foods remain the same for life. Go.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:39 - Nov 21 with 5279 viewsNewcyBlue

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:36 - Nov 21 by Johnny_Boy

Rommy basically chose everything my 4 year old would choose. Mental.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:39 - Nov 21 with 5279 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:24 - Nov 21 by The_Romford_Blue

- Apples
- Festive Friends
- Roast Potatoes
- Maryland Cookies
- Chicken
- Cheese
- Stuffing
- Chocolate fingers
- Sweetcorn
- French stick

What type of cheese?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:40 - Nov 21 with 5274 viewsJohnny_Boy

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:34 - Nov 21 by J2BLUE

Think they might be little Cadbury shortbread biscuits. To be fair they are bloody good.

It's a bit specific - & I don't think Cadburys make the Xmas snack for 9 months of the year.

A wasted spot Rommers.
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:44 - Nov 21 with 5267 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:34 - Nov 21 by J2BLUE

Think they might be little Cadbury shortbread biscuits. To be fair they are bloody good.

It's a disgrace they only get made between October and January to be honest

If I ever got into power, I'd make them a 365 day a year service

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:45 - Nov 21 with 5261 viewsusm

Steak and Chips
Tuna mayonaise baguette
Seafood Paella
Chicken and bacon pasta
Jelly
Bakewell Tarts
Soft cheese and cucumber sandwiches
Cheese on toast with coleslaw
Ham Egg & Chips
Midget Gums

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:46 - Nov 21 with 5259 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:39 - Nov 21 by NewcyBlue

The lad has good taste

Cheddar cheese btw Jonny

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:46 - Nov 21 with 5256 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:45 - Nov 21 by usm

Steak and Chips
Tuna mayonaise baguette
Seafood Paella
Chicken and bacon pasta
Jelly
Bakewell Tarts
Soft cheese and cucumber sandwiches
Cheese on toast with coleslaw
Ham Egg & Chips
Midget Gums

You've named 22 foods

That aint the rules.

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:46 - Nov 21 with 5256 viewsSarge

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:44 - Nov 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Aren't they just Animals the rest of the time?
Login to get fewer ads

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:47 - Nov 21 with 5256 viewsJ2BLUE

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:44 - Nov 21 by The_Romford_Blue

They make animal biscuits all year. They are the same thing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:48 - Nov 21 with 5246 viewsJohnny_Boy

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:39 - Nov 21 by NewcyBlue

Your 4yo clearly has exquisite taste - with little regard to any dietary needs.

It's all too remeniscent of those bundled student deals from Iceland.
Potato Smiley Faces + Mini chicken Kievs + garlic bread + Vienneta = £5

Bargain! If you wish to eat like a child.
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:50 - Nov 21 with 5238 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:47 - Nov 21 by J2BLUE

Now you would think so wouldn't you...

But you would be mistaken. Festive friends have a different ratio of biscuit to chocolate than the mini animals. That's the key difference

It's a gamechanger

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:50 - Nov 21 with 5237 viewsJohnny_Boy

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:47 - Nov 21 by J2BLUE

It's almost like the Animal biscuits are for life, not just for Christmas.
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:53 - Nov 21 with 5225 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:50 - Nov 21 by Johnny_Boy

It's almost like the Animal biscuits are for life, not just for Christmas.

It's not the same though.

One of them is a decent snack and a solid 6.75/10.

The other one is one that I eat a box of at Christmas pretty much every day and are the greatest chocolate treat ON EARTH. Bar none. 11/10.

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:54 - Nov 21 with 5224 viewshoppy

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:46 - Nov 21 by Sarge

Aren't they just Animals the rest of the time?

Careful...

Rommy be like...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:54 - Nov 21 with 5221 viewsjeera

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:46 - Nov 21 by The_Romford_Blue

You've named 22 foods

That aint the rules.

Agreed.

Midgets and gums are 2 for a start.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:56 - Nov 21 with 5216 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:54 - Nov 21 by jeera

Agreed.

Small in comparison to the rest of his selections though

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:01 - Nov 21 with 5204 viewsJohnny_Boy

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:54 - Nov 21 by jeera

Agreed.

Nowadays I think they like to be referred to as 'Small Person Gums'.
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:04 - Nov 21 with 5200 viewsJohnny_Boy

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:53 - Nov 21 by The_Romford_Blue

It's not the same though.

One of them is a decent snack and a solid 6.75/10.

The other one is one that I eat a box of at Christmas pretty much every day and are the greatest chocolate treat ON EARTH. Bar none. 11/10.

You've clearly invested a lot of time & energy into your research.

I've always insisted the boxes of miniature chocolate sweets taste different to the full size ones.
Think they've got the % ratios of the ingredients all wrong.
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:06 - Nov 21 with 5197 viewsjeera

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:04 - Nov 21 by Johnny_Boy

You've clearly invested a lot of time & energy into your research.

I've always insisted the boxes of miniature chocolate sweets taste different to the full size ones.
Think they've got the % ratios of the ingredients all wrong.

Rommers seems quite the expert tbf.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:06 - Nov 21 with 5197 viewsnorth_stand77

Nuts
Tomatoes
Cheese
Potatoes
Rice
Mushrooms
Peas
Shallots
Super seeded farmhouse bread
Ice cream ( any )
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:10 - Nov 21 with 5193 viewsJohnny_Boy

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:27 - Nov 21 by The_Romford_Blue

What in gods name is a madjool date??????

Large dried dates, sometimes coated in honey or nuts. Stone in the middle.

They used to be popular back in the 70's with Grandmothers & Swingers.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 17:12]
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:13 - Nov 21 with 5189 viewscatch74

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:10 - Nov 21 by Johnny_Boy

Large dried dates, sometimes coated in honey or nuts. Stone in the middle.

They used to be popular back in the 70's with Grandmothers & Swingers.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 17:12]

Very good for sticky toffee pudding.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:13 - Nov 21 with 5191 viewsBluebell

Chicken
Rice
Pasta
Brocolli
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Stilton
Mango
Pineapple
Chocolate

Can I please have Bear Grylls to cook it for me?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 17:38]
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:15 - Nov 21 with 5184 viewsJohnny_Boy

THEY'VE RE-BADGED IT YOU FOOL
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 17:19 - Nov 21 with 5179 viewsSpruceMoose

Trust you to know that one, Heston!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024