Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread 15:51 - Nov 21 with 19799 viewsJ2BLUE

You're stuck on a desert island with clean water. There is no edible food on the island. You can request daily deliveries of 10 foods in any quantity and these foods remain the same for life. Go.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 14:36 - Nov 22 with 1255 viewsblueconscience

1. Pigs in blankets
2. Frazzles
3. Burgers
4. Maple mash
5. Mushy Peas
6. Gammon
7. Chicken
8. Caramac
9. Chocolate covered hobnobs
10. Butterscotch Ice Cream
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 14:43]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 14:44 - Nov 22 with 1231 viewscaught-in-limbo

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 12:00 - Nov 22 by J2BLUE

You think your insincere flattery can sway me?

Well you're right, objection withdrawn. This will lead to chaos though as people change their answers from things like apples to fruit and carrots to vegetables.

No, you're right. It has to be more specific. I'll go for black beans and almonds.

... and I'll take back my insincere flattery too.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 16:32 - Nov 22 with 1200 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 12:00 - Nov 22 by J2BLUE

You think your insincere flattery can sway me?

Well you're right, objection withdrawn. This will lead to chaos though as people change their answers from things like apples to fruit and carrots to vegetables.

You turncoat........though I see CIL (a woman of honour) has saved your blushes !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 18:46 - Nov 22 with 1176 viewsRyorry

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 14:36 - Nov 22 by blueconscience

1. Pigs in blankets
2. Frazzles
3. Burgers
4. Maple mash
5. Mushy Peas
6. Gammon
7. Chicken
8. Caramac
9. Chocolate covered hobnobs
10. Butterscotch Ice Cream
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 14:43]

I forgot mushy peas - and chickpeas!

I think chickpeas are another of those "superfoods" which would on their own be just about enough to sustain a human healthily, for a very, very long time.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 18:50 - Nov 22 with 1174 viewsjeera

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 18:46 - Nov 22 by Ryorry

I forgot mushy peas - and chickpeas!

I think chickpeas are another of those "superfoods" which would on their own be just about enough to sustain a human healthily, for a very, very long time.

Unlike the Caramac.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 19:50 - Nov 22 with 1158 viewsblueconscience

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 18:50 - Nov 22 by jeera

Unlike the Caramac.

The Caramac is balancing the diet

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 20:11 - Nov 22 with 1144 viewsRyorry

Ten foods to live on for life - inspired by the overrated meals thread on 18:50 - Nov 22 by jeera

Unlike the Caramac.

You wouldn't be able to eat at all after a couple of years if you depended on the Caramac, as all your teeth would have fallen out ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024