Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Film review - Split 04:37 - Nov 22 with 1593 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just watched it on Sky Demand. Absolutely superb.

A psychological thriller. Really good. I recommend it.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Film review - Split on 05:24 - Nov 22 with 1568 viewsgobs93

Totally agree, cracking performance from James McAvoy.

Interested to watch the prequel with Bruce Willis, have you seen that? Was wondering how they link
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 5:25]
Film review - Split on 08:45 - Nov 22 with 1484 viewsJohnny_Boy

Film review - Split on 05:24 - Nov 22 by gobs93

Totally agree, cracking performance from James McAvoy.

Interested to watch the prequel with Bruce Willis, have you seen that? Was wondering how they link
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 5:25]

'Prequel' in the loosest possible term.

It's supposedly set in the same timeline as Unbreakable. Without the 3sec ending to Split, nobody would be none the wiser.
Film review - Split on 09:00 - Nov 22 with 1471 viewsBluebell

Not the thing to watch in the early hours of the morning I would guess. I wouldn't sleep after that!

Did you get the night job you were after Rommy? You won't be watching films at that time is you have. Unless, of course, it's a nightwatchman and you have plenty of free time!
Film review - Split on 10:27 - Nov 22 with 1435 viewsJohnny_Boy

It actually quite impressed me. No idea of the ending either. For once, I didn't discover the M N Shalladoobie twist before seeing his film.

I procrastinated over seeing Get Out for a while too. But was thoroughly rewarded with an intelligent film - with just the right amount of humour & tension.
Film review - Split on 11:09 - Nov 22 with 1398 viewsartsbossbeard

Film review - Split on 10:27 - Nov 22 by Johnny_Boy

It actually quite impressed me. No idea of the ending either. For once, I didn't discover the M N Shalladoobie twist before seeing his film.

I procrastinated over seeing Get Out for a while too. But was thoroughly rewarded with an intelligent film - with just the right amount of humour & tension.

I quite enjoyed The Visit - a little convoluted in its set up but a decent twist all the same.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Film review - Split on 11:50 - Nov 22 with 1364 viewsJohnny_Boy

Film review - Split on 11:09 - Nov 22 by artsbossbeard

I quite enjoyed The Visit - a little convoluted in its set up but a decent twist all the same.

Yes! I really liked that too. It certainly borrowed bits n bobs from various other films & genres.
Was suggesting to others to check it out. Think he also did a movie about a load of strangers in an elevator...and one of them is the devil.

There was a NZ atmospheric horror/comedy about a tearaway teenager avoiding prison by having to be curfewed @ her Mum's - which happens to be a haunted house. That was quite entertaining. Think it was called Housebound.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024