Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here 10:43 - Nov 22 with 1718 viewsSteve_M

Rather that he's clearly an enormous tosser.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-42070712

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 10:52 - Nov 22 with 1677 viewshomer_123

and the liklihood of finding gainful employment looks further away as a result of this for him....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 10:53 - Nov 22 with 1678 viewsStokieBlue

Saw this yesterday.

If he were to win it sets a very dangerous precedence. He's waited 15+ years and decided that his career isn't what he wanted given 1 term of "Asian Studies" at university. He's then applied an arbitrary formula for potential lost earnings based on what an international lawyer might have earned.

In reality he's failed to achieve what he wanted and is looking for someone to blame. Education is only one aspect of a successful career, once you are in work there are a multitude of factors which affect your progression and success which are entirely unquantifiable.

He basically refuses to accept that he is to blame for anything, has found someone else to blame and is trying to get the money to soothe the fact he's failed in his goals.

As you say, he's a tosser.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 11:54 - Nov 22 with 1616 viewsSteve_M

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 10:53 - Nov 22 by StokieBlue

Saw this yesterday.

If he were to win it sets a very dangerous precedence. He's waited 15+ years and decided that his career isn't what he wanted given 1 term of "Asian Studies" at university. He's then applied an arbitrary formula for potential lost earnings based on what an international lawyer might have earned.

In reality he's failed to achieve what he wanted and is looking for someone to blame. Education is only one aspect of a successful career, once you are in work there are a multitude of factors which affect your progression and success which are entirely unquantifiable.

He basically refuses to accept that he is to blame for anything, has found someone else to blame and is trying to get the money to soothe the fact he's failed in his goals.

SB

I did see one comment on Twitter to the effect that perhaps a better lawyer could advise him on his chances of success.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 15:05 - Nov 22 with 1518 viewsfactual_blue

If he thought the teaching on a particular course wasn't up to scratch because somebody was on a sabbatical, he should have picked a different course.

I hope he checked the judge isn't an Oxford graduate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 15:06 - Nov 22 with 1520 viewsunbelievablue

If he wins then I'm suing my old off license.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 15:07 - Nov 22 with 1516 viewsHerbivore

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 10:53 - Nov 22 by StokieBlue

Saw this yesterday.

SB

Quite. Surely he's got no chance? I'm very surprised any lawyer has taken this on.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 15:11 - Nov 22 with 1502 viewsSpruceMoose

Saw this yesterday.

SB

Exactly. I combined violence with sleeping my way to the top to make it to the head of my business empire.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I suspect that this wasn't the teaching at fault here on 16:08 - Nov 22 with 1457 viewsBrixtonBlue

The court should ask why it's taken him almost 18 years to kick up a fuss.
It might be suggested that it's because he's now unemployed.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024