Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live 15:15 - Nov 22 with 2494 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.space.com/38869-flat-earther-homemade-steam-rocket-launch.html

Would an airline ticket and a camera not be safer and more straightforward? My 'look at meeeeeeee' detector is going off...
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 15:17]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:18 - Nov 22 with 2475 viewsSteve_M

Probably won't stop him finding elected office over there in the near future though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:21 - Nov 22 with 2459 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:18 - Nov 22 by Steve_M

Probably won't stop him finding elected office over there in the near future though.

From beyond the grave?

If that was possible, Jesus would be Governor of many of the states over here by now...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:21 - Nov 22 with 2459 viewsbluewein

"A flat-Earth enthusiast who claims not to believe in science..."

If he doesn't believe in science, what's he doing going in a rocket?

Cause, y'know, rocket science is a thing...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:22 - Nov 22 with 2453 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:21 - Nov 22 by bluewein

"A flat-Earth enthusiast who claims not to believe in science..."

If he doesn't believe in science, what's he doing going in a rocket?

Cause, y'know, rocket science is a thing...

Wrong!

"I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction."

So there you go.

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:22 - Nov 22 with 2448 viewsStokieBlue

"I don’t believe in science," Hughes said, according to the AP. "I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction."

That paragraph is totally mental and littered with so many errors and inconsistencies it's hard to know where to start.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:23 - Nov 22 with 2441 viewsbluewein

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:22 - Nov 22 by SpruceMoose

Wrong!

"I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction."

So there you go.

Ahhhh, so in short he's a bit of a twot. Gotcha.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:24 - Nov 22 with 2439 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:22 - Nov 22 by StokieBlue

"I don’t believe in science," Hughes said, according to the AP. "I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction."

That paragraph is totally mental and littered with so many errors and inconsistencies it's hard to know where to start.

SB

It has to be some kind of wind up to get his numbers up on his YouTube channel.

Right?

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:34 - Nov 22 with 2415 viewsfactual_blue

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:21 - Nov 22 by SpruceMoose

From beyond the grave?

If that was possible, Jesus would be Governor of many of the states over here by now...

He is, to all intents and purposes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:44 - Nov 22 with 2375 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:34 - Nov 22 by factual_blue

He is, to all intents and purposes.

I think you'll find the phrase is incense and porpoises, dummy...

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:45 - Nov 22 with 2372 viewsRocky

Let's hope he doesn't fall off the edge of the earth
Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 16:10 - Nov 22 with 2328 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 15:21 - Nov 22 by SpruceMoose

From beyond the grave?

I doubt it, he was a middle-eastern chap who preached in being nice to poor people, the ill and foreigners, even redistribution of resources and avoiding violence wherever possible. That's never going to fly in the states.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 16:12 - Nov 22 with 2325 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 16:10 - Nov 22 by BlueBadger

I doubt it, he was a middle-eastern chap who preached in being nice to poor people, the ill and foreigners, even redistribution of resources and avoiding violence wherever possible. That's never going to fly in the states.

You're thinking of the realistic Jesus, not the stylised, doe-eyed, white, six pack, dreamboat Jesus.

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 16:18 - Nov 22 with 2313 viewsBlueBadger

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 16:12 - Nov 22 by SpruceMoose

You're thinking of the realistic Jesus, not the stylised, doe-eyed, white, six pack, dreamboat Jesus.

Ah yes, Republican Jesus. A close friend to Tory Jesus.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 16:20 - Nov 22 with 2306 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks like this idiot only has a few more days to live on 16:18 - Nov 22 by BlueBadger

Ah yes, Republican Jesus. A close friend to Tory Jesus.

I mean, I would...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024