Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
-sigh- 20:08 - Nov 22 with 4141 viewsJohnny_Boy

Tis a bit hoofy
-sigh- on 20:11 - Nov 22 with 3763 viewsjasondozzell

Think we've played quite well. Solid at back and some good movement up front
-sigh- on 20:14 - Nov 22 with 3754 viewssparks

-sigh- on 20:11 - Nov 22 by jasondozzell

Think we've played quite well. Solid at back and some good movement up front

Pretty turgid. 4 forwards isn't great if you haven't a midfield to move the ball around and make space.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

-sigh- on 20:16 - Nov 22 with 3736 viewsJ2BLUE

Town playing well IMO. I don't want total football. A mix of decent football and direct attacking will do fine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

-sigh- on 20:16 - Nov 22 with 3735 viewsReuser_is_God

Eh? We're playing well.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

-sigh- on 20:19 - Nov 22 with 3724 viewssparks

-sigh- on 20:16 - Nov 22 by Reuser_is_God

Eh? We're playing well.

Some long diagonal are paying off. Beyond that. ..

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

-sigh- on 20:23 - Nov 22 with 3690 viewsGlasgowBlue

-sigh- on 20:19 - Nov 22 by sparks

Some long diagonal are paying off. Beyond that. ..

This is Championship football. Not Champions League.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

-sigh- on 20:25 - Nov 22 with 3676 viewssparks

-sigh- on 20:23 - Nov 22 by GlasgowBlue

I'm used to non league. ..

-sigh- on 20:31 - Nov 22 with 3622 viewsmartin12120137

Your right there! Even when we don’t need to hoof and have time to pass it what do we do?!
Login to get fewer ads

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:33 - Nov 22 with 3611 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

-sigh- on 20:35 - Nov 22 with 3601 viewsMeadowlark

-sigh- on 20:31 - Nov 22 by martin12120137

Your right there! Even when we don’t need to hoof and have time to pass it what do we do?!

I honestly think they don't talk to each other....
Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:37 - Nov 22 with 3561 viewsJ2BLUE

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:33 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

Amazed at that. Doesn't seem like that at all.

Truly impaired.

-sigh- on 20:38 - Nov 22 with 3549 viewsFixed_It

-sigh- on 20:25 - Nov 22 by sparks

I'm used to non league. ..

Maybe you should stick to it if it's so much better...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

-sigh- on 20:39 - Nov 22 with 3542 viewssparks

-sigh- on 20:38 - Nov 22 by Fixed_It

Maybe you should stick to it if it's so much better...

Get a grip.

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:40 - Nov 22 with 3518 viewssparks

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:37 - Nov 22 by J2BLUE

Amazed at that. Doesn't seem like that at all.

It does. We go forward with long balls to the flanks. Mostly it comes back, we are bypassing the midfield as there are only 2 midfielders.

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:41 - Nov 22 with 3497 viewsSchmoke

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:33 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

What have they done with it though?
Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:41 - Nov 22 with 3497 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:40 - Nov 22 by sparks

It does. We go forward with long balls to the flanks. Mostly it comes back, we are bypassing the midfield as there are only 2 midfielders.

It doesn't.

We've been the better side. Easily.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:42 - Nov 22 with 3492 viewsWD19

You spelt 5 shots on target to nil wrong.
-sigh- on 20:45 - Nov 22 with 3462 viewsJohnny_Boy

-sigh- on 20:23 - Nov 22 by GlasgowBlue

This tired cliche.

Because there is no middle ground between the Championship & the Champions League.

[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 20:48]
Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:46 - Nov 22 with 3456 viewsLeoMuff

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:41 - Nov 22 by The_Romford_Blue

It doesn't.

We have and Wednesday are there for the taking, however we don’t look well balanced with only 2 midfielders, I would drop a striker for a midfielder.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

-sigh- on 20:46 - Nov 22 with 3451 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

-sigh- on 20:16 - Nov 22 by J2BLUE

Town playing well IMO. I don't want total football. A mix of decent football and direct attacking will do fine.

Some positives but just wish there would be a little bit of patience and taking a second or so (when time allows) to pick out a pass to feet, we work hard to win it back but then seem intent to give it straight back at times.

Connolly looks the most assured out there so far but he's hardly being pushed hard for that accolade. If we look to Waggy's feet more often I think we could well put in a more polished performance
Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:49 - Nov 22 with 3405 viewsMeadowlark

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:41 - Nov 22 by The_Romford_Blue

It doesn't.

We've had more shots, but discussing which of these two teams is better, is a moot point. Neither impress.
They keep the ball to no effect. We hoof the ball to no effect.
Were against the wind in the second half.
Let's see what that does to the stats?
-sigh- on 20:56 - Nov 22 with 3357 viewsGlasgowBlue

-sigh- on 20:45 - Nov 22 by Johnny_Boy

This tired cliche.

Because there is no middle ground between the Championship & the Champions League.

[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 20:48]

1-0. Just like watching Brazil Jubbers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:56 - Nov 22 with 3357 viewsjeera

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:49 - Nov 22 by Meadowlark

We've had more shots, but discussing which of these two teams is better, is a moot point. Neither impress.
They keep the ball to no effect. We hoof the ball to no effect.
Were against the wind in the second half.
Let's see what that does to the stats?

1st half Town had some 5 shots on target to their 0.

At that rate the goal was coming.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 21:01 - Nov 22 with 3331 viewsunstableblue

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 20:42 - Nov 22 by WD19

You spelt 5 shots on target to nil wrong.

I don’t give a feck the quality of this football is appalling; I don’t care if we win 4-0, this is sh!t

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 21:04 - Nov 22 with 3311 viewsJ2BLUE

Opposition 68% at home - that’s just embarrassing (n/t) on 21:01 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

I don’t give a feck the quality of this football is appalling; I don’t care if we win 4-0, this is sh!t

You're watching a different game to me.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024