Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care 21:57 - Nov 22 with 10244 viewsunstableblue

If you take that game as a whole, the quality of football is just completely uninspiring and unacceptable.

Wake up people

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:14 - Nov 22 with 3500 viewsartsbossbeard

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:09 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

I’m OK.

Perhaps I’m looking at the quality of our play in a true light. Are you?

Do you think this is good enough?

Don’t get me wrong sheff weds were also error strewn. But it’s like we’re built in sh!t

I thought we were robbed, it was a decent display.

I'm now in cricket mode, so I bid you good night.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:18 - Nov 22 with 3486 viewsHerbivore

OH MY GOD!!! on 22:59 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

Herbivore aside, who is such a rabid mick inner as to be irrelevant.

That was a mediocre performance at best. Are you really suggesting that was an acceptable display? That was entertaining?

Feck me, we have completely lost the plot.

We could barely control the ball and distribute.

Yes there was merit in some of the energy tonight. And yes there were short passages of good play. But overall that was poor.

Is this how low this forum has sunk?

I just pursuaded a bar to turn to this game. And my colleagues to watch, and rightly all who witnessed called out the ‘quality gap’ and the shambles.

For gods sake people.

Yes mate, it's me who has a skewed perspective on this one. Lolz. Get a grip of yourself, you melt.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:21 - Nov 22 with 3483 viewsstantheman

That was a mediocre performance at best. Are you really suggesting that was an acceptable display? That was entertaining?

Yes there was merit in some of the energy tonight. And yes there were short passages of good play. But overall that was poor.

I just pursuaded a bar to turn to this game. And my colleagues to watch, and rightly all who witnessed called out the ‘quality gap’ and the shambles.

For gods sake people.

You are trying to compare what you see in the Premiership with what see in the Championship aren't you? Yes at times the quality of the play tonight isn't all that but it was an enjoyable game despite that. Thats the Championship and if you take it for what it is then you wouldn't come on here and post negative booring rubbish. If you dont like it dont watch.There's plenty of opportunity to watch something else. A mate said to me the other day after watching the Norwich game " how can you watch them every week". I answered because I love watching and supporting the team I have supported for over 50 years. End of.
OH MY GOD!!! on 23:22 - Nov 22 with 3478 viewspatrickswell

For gods sake people.

I’m going to say that there is some merit in what you say. We kept putting ourselves under pressure for long periods and I would love to see a Town side pull off the kind of fast, slick interpassing that Wednesday managed at times tonight. It was to our defence’s credit that we made so many interceptions at vital times.

So some merit, but as others have said, not really a performance to justify mass invective. And Huws, in his cameo, showed just what we’ve been missing.
OH MY GOD!!! on 23:27 - Nov 22 with 3464 viewsHerbivore

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:22 - Nov 22 by patrickswell

I’m going to say that there is some merit in what you say. We kept putting ourselves under pressure for long periods and I would love to see a Town side pull off the kind of fast, slick interpassing that Wednesday managed at times tonight. It was to our defence’s credit that we made so many interceptions at vital times.

So some merit, but as others have said, not really a performance to justify mass invective. And Huws, in his cameo, showed just what we’ve been missing.

You'd rather we play like Wednesday????

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:31 - Nov 22 with 3453 viewsbrogansnose

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:22 - Nov 22 by patrickswell

How many times did Bart have to make a save from them compared to Westwood ? They were nowhere near as good as they were last season and in that first half were pretty dull with lots of passes going awry.

They can tap it around all day in their own half.
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 23:31 - Nov 22 with 3453 viewshorsehollerer

I really enjoyed it. It may not have been the best football but I thought it was a good game. Loved the performances of Garner, Waghorn, Connolly and Skuse. Despite what many are saying, I thought we defended really well as a team throughout. Gutted not to win it, but lots of positives to take forward.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:36 - Nov 22 with 3438 viewspatrickswell

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:27 - Nov 22 by Herbivore

You'd rather we play like Wednesday????

I wouldn’t object to an Ipswich side that had Barry Bannan and Adam Reach in it, no.

Just to clarify, I thought the team played well tonight. Despite all the kvetching that goes on, we have some quality and we have some depth. Bad decision making let us down tonight. I hoped for an interesting season and so far we’ve had one. Long may it continue.
Login to get fewer ads

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:55 - Nov 22 with 3412 viewsHerbivore

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:36 - Nov 22 by patrickswell

I wouldn’t object to an Ipswich side that had Barry Bannan and Adam Reach in it, no.

Just to clarify, I thought the team played well tonight. Despite all the kvetching that goes on, we have some quality and we have some depth. Bad decision making let us down tonight. I hoped for an interesting season and so far we’ve had one. Long may it continue.

I like Bannan but based on tonight I'm happy I support Ipswich and not Sheffield Wednesday. They created virtually nothing, soft penalty and the goal at the end and that was literally it. We could have scored more.

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 06:41 - Nov 23 with 3342 viewsBenters

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 23:03 - Nov 22 by brogansnose

I thought it was too buh. Enjoyed it and thought we did alright . Looking forward to getting Huws and Adeyemi back and we'll hopefully be a force. Right back is a perennial problem.

I agree i would be happy if we played like that most games.

Can i break my duck at the Forest game though,i have it down for a draw.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

OH MY GOD!!! on 06:45 - Nov 23 with 3340 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:09 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

I’m OK.

Perhaps I’m looking at the quality of our play in a true light. Are you?

Do you think this is good enough?

Don’t get me wrong sheff weds were also error strewn. But it’s like we’re built in sh!t

Few beers in the pub, was it?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 09:23 - Nov 23 with 3295 viewsHerbivore

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 06:41 - Nov 23 by Benters

You broke your duck at the Preston game.

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 09:24 - Nov 23 with 3292 viewsNewcyBlue

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 06:41 - Nov 23 by Benters

Oh Benters!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

"Is this how low this forum has sunk?" on 09:31 - Nov 23 with 3281 viewsDyland

For gods sake people.

Nothing wrong with the forum buh. Something wrong about your grasp on reality when it comes to footy though.

For what it's worth I was completely gutted about the result and was fuming late last night. I imagined it was down to negative caution after being ahead. That was my instinctive reaction. A complete reverse to the Hull game. Which goes to show again that it's the result and fine margins that really affect me.

I should point out that I didn't see either the Hull or Owls games.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 12:06 - Nov 23 with 3244 viewsbritbiker

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:13 - Nov 22 by DarkHorse

Sounds like you don't watch a lot of football then.

Sounds like he does, unfortunately it's probably man City on sky. Whilst I wish our football was that good its not realistic. I agree we can be better than we are but everyone in the championship thinks that (maybe with the exception of wolves who are now the man City of the division money wise)
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 12:13]
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 12:11 - Nov 23 with 3239 viewsTheBlueBarca

Careful, they'll abuse you for having a different view.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 15:45 - Nov 23 with 3194 viewsSwn98

Best you toddle off and watch a Premiership team then.
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 15:46 - Nov 23 with 3193 viewsSwn98

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:06 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

Right OK, lets be absolutely crystal clear.

I watched that game with my entire work team. Yes fresh eyes on the state of our play.

And it was appalling bar the occasional short passage of play.

If you genuinely think that was a good performance- then you have very very very very low football standards.

sums it up armchair supporter.
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 16:04 - Nov 23 with 3172 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024