Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care 21:57 - Nov 22 with 10302 viewsunstableblue

If you take that game as a whole, the quality of football is just completely uninspiring and unacceptable.

Wake up people

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:02 - Nov 22 with 6704 viewsjimsymBLUE

You were a right numpty all evening in the chatroom, suggest PSG, ManCity or Barca might be a better fit. That was a fairly entertaining game, certainly the best we've performed on national telly for a while. Shame we were a bit naive at the end but mixed our game up well and more of the same MM please. Also with Huws and hopefully Bish returning its looking pretty positive all of a sudden.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:02 - Nov 22 with 6701 viewstomo

I quite liked it.
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:03 - Nov 22 with 6686 viewsJ2BLUE

No it wasn't. Are you aware, whether you're talking football, politics or anything else, that all your posts have a really flouncey feel to them? You really need to get a grip and stop acting like a 5 year old child.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:05 - Nov 22 with 6662 viewsBenters

I thought it was a good game to be honest.

Mick in?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:06 - Nov 22 with 6656 viewsunstableblue

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:02 - Nov 22 by jimsymBLUE

You were a right numpty all evening in the chatroom, suggest PSG, ManCity or Barca might be a better fit. That was a fairly entertaining game, certainly the best we've performed on national telly for a while. Shame we were a bit naive at the end but mixed our game up well and more of the same MM please. Also with Huws and hopefully Bish returning its looking pretty positive all of a sudden.

Right OK, lets be absolutely crystal clear.

I watched that game with my entire work team. Yes fresh eyes on the state of our play.

And it was appalling bar the occasional short passage of play.

If you genuinely think that was a good performance- then you have very very very very low football standards.

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:07 - Nov 22 with 6643 viewsDarkHorse

Utter crap. Little wrong with that performance. Bore off.
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:11 - Nov 22 with 6614 viewsSomethingBlue

Was certainly worth a try but this one hasn't gone well for you by the looks of it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:13 - Nov 22 with 6581 viewsDarkHorse

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:06 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

I watched that game with my entire work team. Yes fresh eyes on the state of our play.

If you genuinely think that was a good performance- then you have very very very very low football standards.

Sounds like you don't watch a lot of football then.
Login to get fewer ads

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:13 - Nov 22 with 6580 viewsartsbossbeard

The drive thru must've been chaos.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:14 - Nov 22 with 6545 viewsDubtractor

I'm no fan of our football under Mick, but that really wasn't the game to get upset by was it?

Not exactly liquid football but decent enough championship fayre.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:15 - Nov 22 with 6524 viewspointofblue

Performance why but we don't seem to be able to concentrate for 90 minutes.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:17 - Nov 22 with 6490 viewsjeera

You were the most excited in the closing stages of the game you fibber.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:17 - Nov 22 with 6479 viewsm14_blue

I thought it was ok.

Yes, it's not like watching Burley's sides, we're pretty one dimensional and still look a bit disjointed going forward. However, we created plenty of chances, scored two goals and were the better side against a team who should be in and around the top 6.

It wasn't fantastic but it was a decent performance and a fairly entertaining game, I'm sure there'll be plenty of genuinely awful matches to get yourself in a tizzy about, this wasn't one of them.
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:19 - Nov 22 with 6466 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I guess everyone else other than you must be wrong eh?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:21 - Nov 22 with 6443 viewsJ2BLUE

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:19 - Nov 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I guess everyone else other than you must be wrong eh?

It's funny how he either has 200 mates who went with him who all agree or something like this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:26 - Nov 22 with 6399 viewsHerbivore

You utter gimp. The result is hugely frustrating, I'm annoyed we didn't win, but there wasn't too much wrong with that performance. The disappointment is we should have put the game away with the opportunities we had and then we go and give away another sloppy goal. There were lots of positives tonight, if you can't see that Championship football probably isn't for you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

OH MY GOD!!! on 22:59 - Nov 22 with 6267 viewsunstableblue

Herbivore aside, who is such a rabid mick inner as to be irrelevant.

That was a mediocre performance at best. Are you really suggesting that was an acceptable display? That was entertaining?

Feck me, we have completely lost the plot.

We could barely control the ball and distribute.

Yes there was merit in some of the energy tonight. And yes there were short passages of good play. But overall that was poor.

Is this how low this forum has sunk?

I just pursuaded a bar to turn to this game. And my colleagues to watch, and rightly all who witnessed called out the ‘quality gap’ and the shambles.

For gods sake people.

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:03 - Nov 22 with 6231 viewsartsbossbeard

OH MY GOD!!! on 22:59 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

That was a mediocre performance at best. Are you really suggesting that was an acceptable display? That was entertaining?

Yes there was merit in some of the energy tonight. And yes there were short passages of good play. But overall that was poor.

I just pursuaded a bar to turn to this game. And my colleagues to watch, and rightly all who witnessed called out the ‘quality gap’ and the shambles.

For gods sake people.

U ok hun? xx

Sending hugs.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 23:03 - Nov 22 with 6231 viewsbrogansnose

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:05 - Nov 22 by Benters

I thought it was a good game to be honest.

Mick in?

I thought it was too buh. Enjoyed it and thought we did alright . Looking forward to getting Huws and Adeyemi back and we'll hopefully be a force. Right back is a perennial problem.
OH MY GOD!!! on 23:05 - Nov 22 with 6210 viewsLankHenners

For gods sake people.

Well I guess you get some points for having another crack after a pretty heavy defeat already in this thread.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 23:05]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 23:05 - Nov 22 with 6206 viewsunstableblue

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 22:26 - Nov 22 by Herbivore

You utter gimp. The result is hugely frustrating, I'm annoyed we didn't win, but there wasn't too much wrong with that performance. The disappointment is we should have put the game away with the opportunities we had and then we go and give away another sloppy goal. There were lots of positives tonight, if you can't see that Championship football probably isn't for you.

There wasn’t too much wrong with that performance?!?

Really? I mean really?

I am a defender I have 2 midfielders either side, and yet I blast it long with no clue? Is that football?

Now that happened throughout the game! Continually.

Pass the feckin ball.

Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 23:06 - Nov 22 with 6197 viewsbrogansnose

Trust me. My Wednesday mates are a lot more pi$$ed off than you are about us. When we're rubbish I'll say we were but tonight is not that night.
Win, lose, draw .... I don’t feckin care on 23:06 - Nov 22 with 6195 viewsPJH

You do realise that we were the team in blue don't you?
OH MY GOD!!! on 23:09 - Nov 22 with 6169 viewsunstableblue

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:03 - Nov 22 by artsbossbeard

U ok hun? xx

Sending hugs.

I’m OK.

Perhaps I’m looking at the quality of our play in a true light. Are you?

Do you think this is good enough?

Don’t get me wrong sheff weds were also error strewn. But it’s like we’re built in sh!t

OH MY GOD!!! on 23:09 - Nov 22 with 6169 viewsSomethingBlue

For gods sake people.

Sounds like you persuaded the bar to allow 2-4-1 all night as well because you appear to be off your face.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024