Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought we were excellent tonight 21:57 - Nov 22 with 1405 viewsNazemariner

Ref robbed us of the win. Jack Hunt should of been shown a red card, and therefore wouldn't of been involved in the counter attack that led to their equaliser. Granted, you shouldn't really leave yourself open to the counter when your leading in the 94th minute, but that's another matter.

We didn't take our chances and it cost us.

Huws back. Connolly looking impressive(no more impressive than Downes has???). Waghorn showing Murph-esque power on the ball. Webster looking commanding at the back. Also many others putting in good shifts.

All in all i'm feeling positive.

I thought we were excellent tonight on 22:03 - Nov 22 with 1374 viewsMVBlue

We were in the driving seat and threw it away. We were combating the refs off-sightedness of the McGoldrick incident fine, but we let it get away with Naivety.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

I thought we were excellent tonight on 22:17 - Nov 22 with 1337 viewsDarkHorse

I enjoyed it. Other than the stupid hand ball, and naivety in throwing our entire midfield into their half just to try and keep the ball in the corner, I thought we played very well. Shame we were so wasteful though.

Looking forward to Saturday.
I thought we were excellent tonight on 22:18 - Nov 22 with 1326 viewshampstead_blue

Hunt should have gone.

His two hacks on Joe at the end should have been enough.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I thought we were excellent tonight on 22:20 - Nov 22 with 1300 viewsAbujaBlue

Sorry, down-voted by accident. Spot on though, of all the games this is not one to get upset about. We didn't convert our chances but it is just one of those things.
I thought we were excellent tonight on 05:26 - Nov 23 with 1179 viewsKeaneish

Did you enjoy the persistent long balls trying to turn their defence or find space in channels when simple 10 yard balls were on? I didn't. We counter attacked first half and largely by passed the midfield.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024