Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I thoroughly enjoyed that 22:10 - Nov 22 with 6482 viewsArcher4721

apart from the result of course. You can blub all night about the final result, who's to blame etc,etc,but sh1t happens. My main gripe is with the referee...What a joke he was. He was what was wrong with that game tonight. Special mention for Connelly tonight who played a blinder.

Anyway onwards and upwards

Oh and thank fu ck for cash out!

COYFB.
Well I thoroughly enjoyed that on 08:41 - Nov 23 with 902 viewsJohnny_Boy

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that on 00:52 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Yep, fine margins. We do seem to get punished often for our mistakes.

Especially when MM's mantra is all about winning football matches with fine margins. Throw Pullis in that equation too.
Well I thoroughly enjoyed that on 08:53 - Nov 23 with 895 viewsKeaneish

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that on 08:04 - Nov 23 by sparks

As someone who sees games relatively infrequently these days, I can't help thinking you have all become desensitised to the very tedious percentage football if you describe last night as good.

It was moderately effective, and good goals well taken, but it really wasnt pleasant to watch for the most part. Just clips into the channels and hope to get a break. Almost nothing through the midfield.

Couldn't agree more but that wasn't my post. My post was about Connelly who I thought was excellent. As a team, it was poor as epitomised by Kenlock's opportunity to play a 10 yard pass to Skuse who had acres of space only to launch it down field and squander possession - something which happened to me and time again. Mick wanted to turn their defence early and hit the channels. Old Skool

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that on 08:56 - Nov 23 with 883 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that on 08:41 - Nov 23 by Johnny_Boy

Especially when MM's mantra is all about winning football matches with fine margins. Throw Pullis in that equation too.

It’s a good job we’ve won more then we’ve lost this season then

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that on 11:08 - Nov 23 with 848 viewsArcher4721

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that on 08:04 - Nov 23 by sparks

As someone who sees games relatively infrequently these days, I can't help thinking you have all become desensitised to the very tedious percentage football if you describe last night as good.

It was moderately effective, and good goals well taken, but it really wasnt pleasant to watch for the most part. Just clips into the channels and hope to get a break. Almost nothing through the midfield.

This is the problem we have with our "fans"

"As someone who sees games relatively infrequently these days"

You hardly watch Championship football but no doubt have a stable diet of MOTD and Sky Premier League football which you watch so therefore on the rare occasions you watch us , expect us to play like a premiership club.

Well sorry that aint going to happen and you need to realise this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024