Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance 22:23 - Nov 22 with 3438 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Cannot question players' commitment. Whole lot better than last Saturday at Hull. A battling kind of performance which will have done for me.

But why taking Celina off and replace him with Sears? The latter is dividing opinion tonight.

Skuse whom I first to criticise was very good today I have to admit.

Feels like defeat :(
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:23 - Nov 22 with 3430 viewspointofblue

Sears came on for McGoldrick at half time; Ward came for Celina.

No, he didn't, he came on for Waghorn!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 22:35]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:25 - Nov 22 with 3418 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Sears came on for injured Didz

If anyone else other than Sears had came on, mick would've been accused f being negative by not replacing a striker with a striker

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:25 - Nov 22 with 3416 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:23 - Nov 22 by pointofblue

Sears came on for McGoldrick at half time; Ward came for Celina.

No, he didn't, he came on for Waghorn!

Yes correct my mistake but still don't get the point in taking Celina off as he always has something special in him.
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:28 - Nov 22 with 3392 viewsLankHenners

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:25 - Nov 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yes correct my mistake but still don't get the point in taking Celina off as he always has something special in him.

He was pretty ineffective to be fair - should have done better with at least 1 chance in the first half but was barely on the ball other than that. His replacement, Huws, showed great skill to get the assist for the 2nd so not a bad sub.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:29 - Nov 22 with 3386 viewsHerbivore

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:25 - Nov 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

He'd drifted out of the game a bit and Ward did well when he came on. Agree that it feels like a defeat, we played well and should have had the game sewn up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:30 - Nov 22 with 3371 viewspointofblue

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:28 - Nov 22 by LankHenners

He was pretty ineffective to be fair - should have done better with at least 1 chance in the first half but was barely on the ball other than that. His replacement, Huws, showed great skill to get the assist for the 2nd so not a bad sub.

Deleted - talking rubbish.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 22:34]

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:30 - Nov 22 with 3367 viewsArcher4721

Apart from heading the ball it seems.
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:31 - Nov 22 with 3354 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:29 - Nov 22 by Herbivore

He'd drifted out of the game a bit and Ward did well when he came on. Agree that it feels like a defeat, we played well and should have had the game sewn up.

Ward did nothing today when he came on.
Login to get fewer ads

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:31 - Nov 22 with 3353 viewshomer_123

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:25 - Nov 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Sears came on for injured Didz

If anyone else other than Sears had came on, mick would've been accused f being negative by not replacing a striker with a striker

Think I posted earlier. Would have been happy to see Huws or Ward on for Sears. Neither of those would have been negative, IMHO.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:31 - Nov 22 with 3343 viewsLankHenners

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:30 - Nov 22 by pointofblue

Nope.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:32 - Nov 22 with 3330 viewsHerbivore

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:31 - Nov 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

Ward did nothing today when he came on.

That's not really accurate.

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:34 - Nov 22 with 3303 viewsfloridaboy

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:30 - Nov 22 by pointofblue

Do you want to try that again!!!
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:34 - Nov 22 with 3303 viewspointofblue

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:31 - Nov 22 by LankHenners

Nope.

I take it back, apologies - why did I think that?

I thought Ward was pretty ineffectual when he came on - probably the most disappointing performance out of all those in blue tonight.

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:34 - Nov 22 with 3302 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:32 - Nov 22 by Herbivore

That's not really accurate.

It is. He did nothing.
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:35 - Nov 22 with 3288 viewsRadlett_blue

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:34 - Nov 22 by pointofblue

I take it back, apologies - why did I think that?

I thought Ward was pretty ineffectual when he came on - probably the most disappointing performance out of all those in blue tonight.

you can't have been watching Kenlock, who had a shocker tonight.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:40 - Nov 22 with 3261 viewsHerbivore

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:34 - Nov 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

It is. He did nothing.

Disagree.

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:42 - Nov 22 with 3240 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:40 - Nov 22 by Herbivore

Disagree.

Ward for example had a simple three yard pass back in the box for one of our players to smash it home and he fooked it up. He's so bloody useless.
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:50 - Nov 22 with 3206 viewsHerbivore

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:42 - Nov 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

Ward for example had a simple three yard pass back in the box for one of our players to smash it home and he fooked it up. He's so bloody useless.

No he isn't.

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:52 - Nov 22 with 3193 viewstractorboy1978

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:42 - Nov 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

When that front 4 start we have nothing on the bench to change it for the better, I guess that is where others can delve into their squads. Neither Sears or Ward fill me with much confidence at all. Hopefully Huws gets a role further forwards in Didzy's absence.
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:56 - Nov 22 with 3171 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:52 - Nov 22 by tractorboy1978

When that front 4 start we have nothing on the bench to change it for the better, I guess that is where others can delve into their squads. Neither Sears or Ward fill me with much confidence at all. Hopefully Huws gets a role further forwards in Didzy's absence.

100% agree.
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:59 - Nov 22 with 3152 viewspointofblue

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:52 - Nov 22 by tractorboy1978

I assume once the likes of Adeyemi, Bishop and Huws are fit we'll probably look to drop one of the front four and play more of a 4-3-3?

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 23:01 - Nov 22 with 3146 viewstractorboy1978

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:59 - Nov 22 by pointofblue

I assume once the likes of Adeyemi, Bishop and Huws are fit we'll probably look to drop one of the front four and play more of a 4-3-3?

No idea and I'm not sure MM does either.
It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 23:25 - Nov 22 with 3109 viewspatrickswell

It's so difficult to take as I liked our performance on 22:28 - Nov 22 by LankHenners

Agree that Celina was quiet, but he could have had 2 goals tonight had McGoldrick (1st half) and Sears (2nd half) passed to him rather than taking shots from crowded angles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024