Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And to top it all off I couldn't get any autographs! 22:23 - Nov 22 with 1157 viewstextbackup

Well that was a big kick in the boll0cks wasn't it.

How have we not come away from that 3/4/5-0 winners. Poor finishing, and AGAIN poor invidual errors.

Spence was absolutely awful, kenlock not much better (not played much so will be rusty)

15000 were desperate for Sears to put that in after a lovely run and rounding the keeper, but with every split second it stayed at his feet we all knew he wouldn't even beat keeper, let alone two men on line! That bloke is done, zero quality on the ball, reminds me of the council estate kid that just lives to run around with a ball but not real purpose when doing so.

What the hell are we doing with 5/6 mins left trying to keep it in the corner?! Keep playing football ffs.

So so frustrating because we were by far the better team.

Connelly was excellent in the CM there, garner quality, as was Waghorn.

Did we even need a keeper tonight? Wednesday offered fck all really.

Funniest thing of the night, that sums up Town fans perfect. Clapped Rhodes before the game, he played sht and booed him when he went off after not even having a shot. Strange bunch

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

And to top it all off I couldn't get any autographs! on 22:29 - Nov 22 with 1124 viewstractorboy1978

I didn't have any problem with the ball going into the corner if we were doing it properly (as Garner did for about 2 minutes). It's getting silly how many bad goals we are giving away.
And to top it all off I couldn't get any autographs! on 22:35 - Nov 22 with 1098 viewstextbackup

And to top it all off I couldn't get any autographs! on 22:29 - Nov 22 by tractorboy1978

I didn't have any problem with the ball going into the corner if we were doing it properly (as Garner did for about 2 minutes). It's getting silly how many bad goals we are giving away.

Had it been in the other corner we would have won that game, why? Because spence would have tried to keep it in but play it out, as he did most of the game

And to top it all off I couldn't get any autographs! on 22:36 - Nov 22 with 1086 viewsartsbossbeard

I think the Rhodes booing was down to him having a bit of a dive in the penalty area just before getting hooked.

Either that or MM was about to bring Douglas on.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

And to top it all off I couldn't get any autographs! on 22:37 - Nov 22 with 1080 viewstextbackup

And to top it all off I couldn't get any autographs! on 22:36 - Nov 22 by artsbossbeard

I think the Rhodes booing was down to him having a bit of a dive in the penalty area just before getting hooked.

Either that or MM was about to bring Douglas on.

I'd rather Douglas over spence tonight

And to top it all off I couldn't get any autographs! on 22:38 - Nov 22 with 1072 viewsartsbossbeard

And to top it all off I couldn't get any autographs! on 22:37 - Nov 22 by textbackup

I'd rather Douglas over spence tonight

I only see the positives..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024