Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll tell you something I haven't seen mentioned on here 01:18 - Nov 23 with 641 viewsBrixtonBlue

It was bloody windy tonight, which played havoc with things on occasions. Wouldn't have fancied being a defender or keeper in those conditions.

Good game overall, good attacking intent from us, and lots of very good chances. Was surprised a mate on text said the Didzy foul was a blatant red, no-one around me in lower North seemed that bothered by it.

Sickener at the end, and I agree with some on here saying we started time wasting in the corner far too early. I don't really blame Sears for the late equaliser... there were several mistakes before it was in the back of our net. Sears, however, seems bereft of any confidence in front of goal. The old Searsy would've tucked that one under the keeper as he rounded him. He needs to go on loan... or have some therapy... or something. I feel sorry for the lad because he always tries hard. Some of the nasty comments at the ground and on here are unnecessary though.

Kenlock made more mistakes than Sears IMO, though a lot younger obvs.

MOM: Garner. Constant nuisance.

One word sums that game up really: frustrating.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'll tell you something I haven't seen mentioned on here on 02:07 - Nov 23 with 617 viewsHerbivore

Frustrating is definitely the word to sum tonight up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024