Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Season 08:15 - Nov 23 with 1111 viewsJimmyJazz

I know that most seasons come across as rebuilding seasons, but I think if we keep most of the components (that includes management) of what's developing this season we could have something to look forward to next season. The top 6 look too strong for us, but the last 3 games have shown we can easily compete with the midtable teams this season.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Next Season on 08:37 - Nov 23 with 1083 viewsWestSussexBlue

Keep the management?
As much as appreciate the job MM has done we are only ever going to be mid table under the current regime. I’m not sold on this be careful what you wish for tripe.
Next Season on 08:40 - Nov 23 with 1074 viewsJimmyJazz

Next Season on 08:37 - Nov 23 by WestSussexBlue

Keep the management?
As much as appreciate the job MM has done we are only ever going to be mid table under the current regime. I’m not sold on this be careful what you wish for tripe.

I'd say he's building the basis of a new team that so far looks promising. As mentioned in a previous thread Chambers looks like the weak link and he needs to resolve that.

Bringing in a new manager will bring in new ideas and we'll be back to square 1 in a transitional period.

Next Season on 08:43 - Nov 23 with 1070 viewsWestSussexBlue

Next Season on 08:40 - Nov 23 by JimmyJazz

I'd say he's building the basis of a new team that so far looks promising. As mentioned in a previous thread Chambers looks like the weak link and he needs to resolve that.

Bringing in a new manager will bring in new ideas and we'll be back to square 1 in a transitional period.

I just believe MM has had over 5 years now as supposedly the best championship manager there is and we are still averaging mid table every season.
Can do better.
Next Season on 08:46 - Nov 23 with 1058 viewsWestcountryblue

Last night's result was a real blow for us.

I just felt that if we could stay in and around the top 6 with Huws, Adeyemi and Bishop returning we would be a in a good place for the busy Christmas period to push on.

It's still possible, but i think a lot rests on our ability to get back some quality in midfield.
Next Season on 08:48 - Nov 23 with 1049 viewsJimmyJazz

Next Season on 08:46 - Nov 23 by Westcountryblue

Last night's result was a real blow for us.

I just felt that if we could stay in and around the top 6 with Huws, Adeyemi and Bishop returning we would be a in a good place for the busy Christmas period to push on.

It's still possible, but i think a lot rests on our ability to get back some quality in midfield.

Think that McGoldrick's enforced absence will help with the quality in midfield, i.e. not playing 4 attackers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024