Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. 08:48 - Nov 23 with 2487 viewsJohnny_Boy

Could help all parties concerned.
Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. on 08:52 - Nov 23 with 2473 viewscarlisleaway

Sounds good to me, might help Sears get his confidence back.
Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. on 08:57 - Nov 23 with 2463 viewsartsbossbeard

Can we immediately swap them both back when Moore gets found out at this level? Again.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. on 09:03 - Nov 23 with 2432 viewsWestSussexBlue

Moore has impressed in league one but I’m not convinced he’s anything better than that level.
That’s not a criticism that’s just my opinion but good on the lad for What he’s doing at Rotherham.
Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. on 09:12 - Nov 23 with 2404 viewsmo_itfc

I really think Sears should go to Colchester for the latter half of this season. Seems to be the only place that he's been a goalscorer, even then not a 20 goal a season player.

Would probably do wonders for his confidence!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. on 11:55 - Nov 23 with 2301 viewstownblue

Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. on 08:57 - Nov 23 by artsbossbeard

Can we immediately swap them both back when Moore gets found out at this level? Again.

To be fair, hes only had two very short spells in the championship. Hardly enough to completely write him off. Especially considering the run of form he has had at just one level down.
Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. on 13:17 - Nov 23 with 2227 viewsTractorCam

So then Moore can just sit on our bench instead? Great, would rather let him stay at Rotherham and give someone like Folami a go on the bench

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. on 14:28 - Nov 23 with 2146 viewstextbackup

Sears to Rotherham on loan & Moore back here. on 08:57 - Nov 23 by artsbossbeard

Or they keep them both as Sears is so far gone it's painful to see

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024