Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM 08:51 - Nov 23 with 5720 viewscarlisleaway

Sheffield Wednesday were there for the taking as were Hull on Saturday and many other games you could list. 8 minutes trying to waste time in the corner rather then getting the 3rd crucial goal, annoyed as I was we gave them the equaliser. Defending on corners with every player back, no wonder on every clearance the ball came straight back. Celina can not defend leave the guy up front and take another player with him.
Celina and McGoldrick as wing backs because that was what it looked like to me. I believe we have a half decent squad but if we continue like this we could finish in the bottom half of the table.

McCarthys Negativity once again comes back to bite him up the rear, I cannot wait until the end of season when a new man is put in place.
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 08:57 - Nov 23 with 5687 viewsdirtyboy

8 minutes huh...
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 08:57 - Nov 23 with 5678 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

😂😂😂😂😂

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 08:57 - Nov 23 with 5682 viewsKieran_Knows

Good effort. Admire the content. 3/10.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 08:59 - Nov 23 with 5673 viewsJimmyJazz

We could be like West Ham at Palace recently and not try to see out the win, give the ball away and concede a goal at the death. When that happens it's rightly called naive

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 08:59 - Nov 23 with 5665 viewsbluefunk

Your post shows how badly you want rid of him, most of the rest of us saw the team create numerous chances which, with better finishing, would have seen us comfortable winners. The only chances they had came from individual errors ( in fact they barely had a chance beyond the goals) Why the failings of individual players is down to MM is beyond me.
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 09:00 - Nov 23 with 5660 viewssparks

The corner stuff was the right thing to do. the problem was not doing it properly and trying something clever instead, which didnt come off.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 09:01 - Nov 23 with 5653 viewsartsbossbeard

It's the "done thing", every club in the same position does it with the difference being Town executed it badly.

One thing I'll take as a positive (I know what I mean) is how Connolly looked absolutely distraught that he'd not blocked the cross, he was otherwise excellent.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 09:27 - Nov 23 with 5565 viewsSteve_M

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 09:00 - Nov 23 by sparks

The corner stuff was the right thing to do. the problem was not doing it properly and trying something clever instead, which didnt come off.

And having too many players forward when we lost the ball.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 09:29 - Nov 23 with 5552 viewsCaptainObvious

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 09:00 - Nov 23 by sparks

Having everyone except the goalkeeper and defenders in their half past the centre circle was the problem. Why are they so high up the pitch when we are not trying to score a goal? As soon as they broke forward we were stuffed.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 10:10 - Nov 23 with 5467 viewsGeoffSentence

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 08:59 - Nov 23 by JimmyJazz

We could be like West Ham at Palace recently and not try to see out the win, give the ball away and concede a goal at the death. When that happens it's rightly called naive

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

The fact they scored at the end would have called whatever approach we had taken into question.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 10:12 - Nov 23 with 5463 viewsPJH

Not sure that the majority do want MM gone, there certainly was a point when that was the case but perhaps not now.
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 15:50 - Nov 23 with 5308 viewsSwn98

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 10:12 - Nov 23 by PJH

Not sure that the majority do want MM gone, there certainly was a point when that was the case but perhaps not now.

love your posts PJH a touch of realism.
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 16:21 - Nov 23 with 5262 viewscarlisleaway

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 10:12 - Nov 23 by PJH

It must be TWTD posters who have more faith in MM then the supporters who sit around me.
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 16:33 - Nov 23 with 5222 viewsPJH

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 16:21 - Nov 23 by carlisleaway

It must be TWTD posters who have more faith in MM then the supporters who sit around me.

Right, so you should have had as your heading "the majority of fans that seat near me want rid of MM".
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 16:35 - Nov 23 with 5218 viewsPJH

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 15:50 - Nov 23 by Swn98

love your posts PJH a touch of realism.

That's nice.
I like to think that I am level headed,sensible and honest which are three of the virtues(assuming that they are virtues)that I particularly like MM for.
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 16:43 - Nov 23 with 5188 viewsSwansea_Blue

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 09:27 - Nov 23 by Steve_M

And having too many players forward when we lost the ball.

That's the trouble with corner stuff. Sounds like we'd come out and stretched ourselves if they could counter. Retaining defensive shape should have been a priority - doesn't matter if the 1 or 2 at the corner where isolated as it's not as if we can play keep ball anyway.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 20:28 - Nov 23 with 5012 viewscarlisleaway

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 16:33 - Nov 23 by PJH

Right, so you should have had as your heading "the majority of fans that seat near me want rid of MM".

OK PJH,the majority of fans who seat with me would rather stand !!!
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 23:41 - Nov 23 with 4883 viewsmadmouse1959

My thoughts for the equalizer in injury time.......I thought Bart could of challenged for that cross & punched it out. Too many soft goals conceded.

shampoo dave

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 02:13 - Nov 24 with 4842 viewsdeaddogsmoking

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 23:41 - Nov 23 by madmouse1959

My thoughts for the equalizer in injury time.......I thought Bart could of challenged for that cross & punched it out. Too many soft goals conceded.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

However, I'd punch you in the throat over and over again for using the word "of" instead of "have".
Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 02:23 - Nov 24 with 4838 viewsjeera

Last night showed up how badly the majority of fans want rid of MM on 02:13 - Nov 24 by deaddogsmoking

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

However, I'd punch you in the throat over and over again for using the word "of" instead of "have".

Harsh, but fair.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024