Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? 09:41 - Nov 23 with 1560 viewsGeoffSentence

Whoever it was, fair play to you. Spot on.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? on 09:44 - Nov 23 with 1546 viewsbluewein

Sitters.

Which was then met with "any decent manager should be able to get round a crap ref" or some such bobbins.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? on 10:07 - Nov 23 with 1507 viewsRadlett_blue

The new Andy D'Urso?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? on 10:17 - Nov 23 with 1489 viewsEastTownBlue

People who have witnessed the performances of Keith Stroud over the years would have predicted the same. In fact, so would most supporters in the Championship.
who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? on 10:21 - Nov 23 with 1470 viewsRyorry

who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? on 10:17 - Nov 23 by EastTownBlue

People who have witnessed the performances of Keith Stroud over the years would have predicted the same. In fact, so would most supporters in the Championship.

If I were Mrs McGoaldrick, I'd be suing him for damage.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? on 10:28 - Nov 23 with 1454 viewsPhilTWTD

Interesting to hear Mick say the assistant should have assisted the referee in the McGoldrick incident. I suspect the referee was less inclined to do that having been somewhat hung out to dry by his assistant's input on Middlesbrough's penalty against Leeds at the weekend.
who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? on 10:38 - Nov 23 with 1422 viewshype313

who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? on 10:28 - Nov 23 by PhilTWTD

Interesting to hear Mick say the assistant should have assisted the referee in the McGoldrick incident. I suspect the referee was less inclined to do that having been somewhat hung out to dry by his assistant's input on Middlesbrough's penalty against Leeds at the weekend.

The assistant in the first half looked like he was on work experience, looked like he left school last July.

I watched him a couple of times we attacked and he was ten yards behind the play on both occasions so would never have been able to cal any potential offside. He looked very jittery.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

who was it who was predicting the ref would be cack a few days ago? on 12:24 - Nov 23 with 1345 viewsWickets

It's amazing in this day and age how many linesmen are just that and not assistant Ref's. Ans as for 4th official's !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024