Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waghorn 09:57 - Nov 23 with 2266 viewschicoazul

If he keeps going like this are we going to be able to hold on to him beyond Xmas? What was it less than a million for the pair of them, got to be the best VFM signing we have made for years at this rate, certainly since Mings and definitely the best forward signing since McG.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Waghorn on 10:02 - Nov 23 with 2246 viewsSteve_M

Beyond Christmas? I'm quite sure that we are, he's a known quantity in England, doesn't really have the pace, energy or workrate for the Premier League and no-one will pay what we would want for him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Waghorn on 10:06 - Nov 23 with 2218 viewschicoazul

Waghorn on 10:02 - Nov 23 by Steve_M

Beyond Christmas? I'm quite sure that we are, he's a known quantity in England, doesn't really have the pace, energy or workrate for the Premier League and no-one will pay what we would want for him.

Hope you're right. Believe he is only on a 2 year deal and I imagine he wont be on huge cash.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Waghorn on 10:06 - Nov 23 with 2218 viewshoppy

Waghorn on 10:02 - Nov 23 by Steve_M

Plus I’m not sure he would want to move on so soon either - having found a club he could settle at, I’m sure that counts for a lot - he’s scoring goals and seemingly enjoying his game.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Waghorn on 10:07 - Nov 23 with 2206 viewsKieran_Knows

Waghorn on 10:06 - Nov 23 by chicoazul

Hope you're right. Believe he is only on a 2 year deal and I imagine he wont be on huge cash.

2 year plus a years option I believe. He'll probably sign a new contract sign, I would imagine.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Waghorn on 10:09 - Nov 23 with 2192 viewsRadlett_blue

Waghorn on 10:07 - Nov 23 by Kieran_Knows

2 year plus a years option I believe. He'll probably sign a new contract sign, I would imagine.

If we have him on a 2 year deal plus a 2 year option, why would we offer him a new contract?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Waghorn on 11:08 - Nov 23 with 2115 viewsWestSussexBlue

It’s these players like Wag, Garns and Huws’y as MM would say keep my excitement for the team.
Thank god we’ve progressed from some of the dross in recent seasons.
Waghorn on 11:17 - Nov 23 with 2090 viewshoppy

Waghorn on 10:09 - Nov 23 by Radlett_blue

If we have him on a 2 year deal plus a 2 year option, why would we offer him a new contract?

To extend it and improve his terms, as often happens in similar situations where a new signing gets rewarded fairly soon after signing their original contract if things are going well for them.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Waghorn on 11:20 - Nov 23 with 2075 viewsGeoffSentence

He was terrific last night, the best player on the pitch I thought, especially second half.

I was surprised to see him taken off.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Waghorn on 13:10 - Nov 23 with 1906 viewsGuthrum

Waghorn on 11:08 - Nov 23 by WestSussexBlue

It’s these players like Wag, Garns and Huws’y as MM would say keep my excitement for the team.
Thank god we’ve progressed from some of the dross in recent seasons.

Not just their own play, but also their ability to "switch on" other members of the team. Has made a huge difference to McGoldrick.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024