Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa away on Saturday 10:26 - Nov 23 with 1624 viewseadmr04

Me and my wife are travelling up on our own on Saturday and just wondered where's the best place to meet up before the match, any specific pub or anything?
Villa away on Saturday on 10:34 - Nov 23 with 1601 viewsPinewoodblue

Why are you travelling alone can't you meet up somewhere and travel in the same car? Since Gatwick will be very busy Saturday may I suggest you meet at Corley Services.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Villa away on Saturday on 10:42 - Nov 23 with 1593 viewsGuthrum

There is a designated away pub, which is pretty grim. Think a smallish, very run down 1950s town centre boozer, carpets worn shiny, plus 12 foot walls, metal gates, security men and charging for entry. At least they put up a tent in the garden nowadays. And it is close to the ground.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Villa away on Saturday on 10:56 - Nov 23 with 1577 viewsReuser_is_God

Villa away on Saturday on 10:42 - Nov 23 by Guthrum

There is a designated away pub, which is pretty grim. Think a smallish, very run down 1950s town centre boozer, carpets worn shiny, plus 12 foot walls, metal gates, security men and charging for entry. At least they put up a tent in the garden nowadays. And it is close to the ground.

& they have a burger van in the garden.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Villa away on Saturday on 11:07 - Nov 23 with 1562 viewseadmr04

Villa away on Saturday on 10:34 - Nov 23 by Pinewoodblue

Why are you travelling alone can't you meet up somewhere and travel in the same car? Since Gatwick will be very busy Saturday may I suggest you meet at Corley Services.

We're staying up for the weekend so not coming home till Sunday afternoon.
Villa away on Saturday on 11:09 - Nov 23 with 1560 viewseadmr04

Villa away on Saturday on 10:42 - Nov 23 by Guthrum

Any idea what it's called or has anyone got any other suggestions of a decent pub where we're not likely to try to have to take on a load of Peaky Blinders? :)
Villa away on Saturday on 13:06 - Nov 23 with 1475 viewsGuthrum

Villa away on Saturday on 11:09 - Nov 23 by eadmr04

Any idea what it's called or has anyone got any other suggestions of a decent pub where we're not likely to try to have to take on a load of Peaky Blinders? :)

The Witton Arms.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024