Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold 09:23 - Nov 24 with 6904 viewstextbackup

Now will be the time to prove to club the atmosphere will be brilliant with away fans next to the North

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 09:32 - Nov 24 with 6191 viewsITFC_Forever

Is that correct?

Or are they getting half of it to behind the posh seats like Norwich get?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 09:36 - Nov 24 with 6187 viewsPJH

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 09:32 - Nov 24 by ITFC_Forever

Is that correct?

Or are they getting half of it to behind the posh seats like Norwich get?

All ST holders in the Upper Cobbold are being told to move because it is going to be Leeds only.
Block A which I think is the posh seats is not being used at all.

Not sure if they are actually going to use all of the stand but there will be no ITFC fans in Upper Cobbold.

Edit-since discovered that Block D is the posh seats.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 11:18]
Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 09:44 - Nov 24 with 6160 viewsSitfcB

With the exception of block A (Nearest to SBRS)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 09:48 - Nov 24 with 6145 viewstextbackup

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 09:44 - Nov 24 by SitfcB

With the exception of block A (Nearest to SBRS)

Ah, thought A was the posh seats

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 10:59 - Nov 24 with 6055 viewsStourbridgeblue

It's the Police, not the club, who don't want away fans next to SBR.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 11:18 - Nov 24 with 6008 viewsgeg1992

That's great news, does anyone know how many tickets that equates to? Assume almost 4,000

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 12:54 - Nov 24 with 5911 viewsBenters

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 10:59 - Nov 24 by Stourbridgeblue

Joke innit.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 13:00 - Nov 24 with 5890 viewschristiand

Well looking at the sea of empty seats during Wednesday night's game it makes a lot of sense. The atmosphere was so quiet at times you could hear the players talking, it was like a reserve or U23 game as we know it now. There are so many 'big' clubs in the Championship with a strong away following this could be the way forward.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 13:05 - Nov 24 with 5879 viewstextbackup

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 10:59 - Nov 24 by Stourbridgeblue

Police can advise, but have no overal say

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 13:47 - Nov 24 with 5833 viewsITFC_Forever

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 13:05 - Nov 24 by textbackup

Police can advise, but have no overal say

Maybe, but it would have to be a pretty strong reason to overrule the police advice.

“It might be a better atmosphere” doesn’t count.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 14:06 - Nov 24 with 5798 viewstextbackup

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 13:47 - Nov 24 by ITFC_Forever

Maybe, but it would have to be a pretty strong reason to overrule the police advice.

“It might be a better atmosphere” doesn’t count.

As we only have a police presence at 3/4 games a season I don't see their input being sod all. It's obvious it'll be a bit quieter with away fans away from us

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 02:59 - Nov 25 with 5604 viewsharlingblue

Move the current Cobbold season ticket holders that have to give up their seats to the most prestigious unoccupied parts of the ground, both Club and supporters would then be onto a winner?
Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 03:38 - Nov 25 with 5588 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Saw that on one of the fans twitter account (the only one I follow as I think it's sitters' one?) the other day but wasn't sure if that was just a rumour.

Hopefully that's the case as it would make for a really good atmosphere. The Lincoln game was alright from our lot atmosphere wise because of them being so close so this should be much better too.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 04:52 - Nov 25 with 5572 viewsTLA

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 03:38 - Nov 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Saw that on one of the fans twitter account (the only one I follow as I think it's sitters' one?) the other day but wasn't sure if that was just a rumour.

Hopefully that's the case as it would make for a really good atmosphere. The Lincoln game was alright from our lot atmosphere wise because of them being so close so this should be much better too.

It might be an old fashioned view but I hate it when football fans want to go to a match where there are thousands of empty seats, but can't.

I welcome letting as many fans come to the game as want to, and agree that the atmosphere should be good for this one.
Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 04:55 - Nov 25 with 5569 viewsBenters

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 04:52 - Nov 25 by TLA

It might be an old fashioned view but I hate it when football fans want to go to a match where there are thousands of empty seats, but can't.

I welcome letting as many fans come to the game as want to, and agree that the atmosphere should be good for this one.

It always is good when we play Leeds.

But they wont be in the stand right next to the North stand.

Probably up to half way and that is it.

Gentlybentley

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 05:31 - Nov 25 with 5557 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 04:55 - Nov 25 by Benters

It always is good when we play Leeds.

But they wont be in the stand right next to the North stand.

Probably up to half way and that is it.

According to those ITK, they've got 4 of the 5 blocks

So 80% across

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 06:40 - Nov 25 with 5536 viewsbrogansnose

This could be good especially if we twonk the vermin with loads of them in there. Looking forward to this one. Should be a proper atmosphere.
Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 06:52 - Nov 25 with 5523 viewsBenters

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 05:31 - Nov 25 by The_Romford_Blue

According to those ITK, they've got 4 of the 5 blocks

So 80% across

Acccording to those what?

Gentlybentley

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 06:53 - Nov 25 with 5520 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 06:52 - Nov 25 by Benters

Acccording to those what?

In the know

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 06:58 - Nov 25 with 5508 viewsBenters

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 06:40 - Nov 25 by brogansnose

This could be good especially if we twonk the vermin with loads of them in there. Looking forward to this one. Should be a proper atmosphere.

I may come out of the woodwork for this one.

Gentlybentley

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 07:00 - Nov 25 with 5503 viewsBenters

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 06:53 - Nov 25 by The_Romford_Blue

In the know

Are you in the know ?

Where is it?

Gentlybentley

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 07:02 - Nov 25 with 5500 viewsbrogansnose

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 06:58 - Nov 25 by Benters

I may come out of the woodwork for this one.

You know it makes sense. Record breaking season for you buh !!!
Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 07:11 - Nov 25 with 5487 viewsBenters

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 07:02 - Nov 25 by brogansnose

You know it makes sense. Record breaking season for you buh !!!

At this rate i could make double figures! The first time since the playoff season.

Glory Hunter.

Fickle.

Plastic.

Gentlybentley

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 07:35 - Nov 25 with 5459 viewsbrogansnose

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 07:11 - Nov 25 by Benters

At this rate i could make double figures! The first time since the playoff season.

Glory Hunter.

Fickle.

Plastic.

.................err, freeloader, freebie hunter...................!!!

Pre match aperatif darling ?

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 08:23 - Nov 25 with 5420 viewsBenters

Seen on twitter - Leeds getting whole of upper cobbold on 07:35 - Nov 25 by brogansnose

.................err, freeloader, freebie hunter...................!!!

Pre match aperatif darling ?

I reckon i will have to pay for this one...

Yes Darling,i shall be in town from 12

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024