Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Aston Villa Conference - Live 12:00 - Nov 24 with 2947 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32672/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-aston-villa

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:04 - Nov 24 with 2933 viewsGavTWTD

Greetings all. Note the earlier proposed time of 12:30 for today's conference

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:09 - Nov 24 with 2928 viewsBotham1981

thanks Gav, so what you mean is we might actually start at the normal time
Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:12 - Nov 24 with 2922 viewsGavTWTD

It could mean anything, but 12:35/40 is my guess unless Phil says otherwise

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:25 - Nov 24 with 2913 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's doing iFollow, so not too long.
Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:28 - Nov 24 with 2907 viewsArdentitfc1978

Greetings everyone.
Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:31 - Nov 24 with 2899 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way in!
Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:32 - Nov 24 with 2894 viewsGavTWTD

We're live, talking about McG

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:34 - Nov 24 with 2894 viewsBasingstokeBlue

“Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid” :-(

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:34 - Nov 24 with 2891 viewsGavTWTD

Which device bstoke?

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:35 - Nov 24 with 2888 viewsBasingstokeBlue

iPad air

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:35 - Nov 24 with 2888 viewsGavTWTD

Same. My ipad tells me to open in facebook, which is beyond our control

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:36 - Nov 24 with 2884 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I have to install farcebook?

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:39 - Nov 24 with 2879 viewsGavTWTD

or watch on a different device. Sorry, but we're dictated that we have to use facebook

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:43 - Nov 24 with 2875 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Trying Android phone... the link’s t

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:43 - Nov 24 with 2875 viewsBasingstokeBlue

... not there at the top of the forum.

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:45 - Nov 24 with 2869 viewsGavTWTD

It'll be on the front page of the site shortly. Well, now in fact

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024