Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rommy 17:41 - Nov 24 with 950 viewspistonbroke

What's up with Romford dogs , no racing Wednesday , none tonight and none tomorrow
Rommy on 17:47 - Nov 24 with 952 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Nightmare bud.

Basically they failed a fire assessment. My dog was supposed to run on the night it failed (two Mondays ago).

But then they got a couple of days on last weekend but with most of the facilities and stands shut. I went over there to see my dog on one of these days and it was stupid because only one bend on the whole track was accessible.

But then they failed another fire assessment and so it's been closed indefinitely. Tonight was supposed to be the heats of its biggest comp.

I'm told from my dogs trainer that we will be compensated by the track for the two weeks he hasn't been able to run.

Not a good situation

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rommy on 18:28 - Nov 24 with 914 viewsWestover

Rommy on 17:47 - Nov 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Nightmare bud.

Basically they failed a fire assessment. My dog was supposed to run on the night it failed (two Mondays ago).

But then they got a couple of days on last weekend but with most of the facilities and stands shut. I went over there to see my dog on one of these days and it was stupid because only one bend on the whole track was accessible.

But then they failed another fire assessment and so it's been closed indefinitely. Tonight was supposed to be the heats of its biggest comp.

I'm told from my dogs trainer that we will be compensated by the track for the two weeks he hasn't been able to run.

Not a good situation

I have been reading on greyhoudscene that Asbestos could be part of the trouble,wouldn't you think that a track owned by a big bookmaker would have had the stadium in top condition, when I was young I would go to almost every meeting as I lived just six miles away in Brentwood and I can remember the inside hare those were the days 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024