Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. 18:41 - Nov 25 with 8559 viewsSuperfrans

Just awful .
Apologies if this has already been covered at length today.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 18:44 - Nov 25 with 8511 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed. An 8 year old kid...heartbreaking.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 18:49 - Nov 25 with 8479 viewsconnorscontract

This time last week they had no idea this was going to happen.

Terribly sad.
Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 18:55 - Nov 25 with 8445 viewsIllinoisblue

3 Days after diagnosis... how awfully aggressive of a disease. That poor kid. Breaks your heart

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 18:59 - Nov 25 with 8437 viewsAxeldalai_lama

Holy sh1t.
They live near me, and I was his postie for a bit. Saw her most days, and the kid in passing.
Terrible news.
Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 19:06 - Nov 25 with 8389 viewshoppy

Absolutely awful news, you just can’t imagine someone going that quickly.

As you say, rivalries don’t come into it. I knew him as a kid, and wouldn’t wish something like this on anyone.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 19:35 - Nov 25 with 8256 viewsWestSussexBlue

So sad.
Hard to imagine.
Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 19:57 - Nov 25 with 8148 viewsfloridablue

Is there anything this forums or Town fans as a group, could send to him to show our sympathies /condolences/thoughts for his loss. This comes in a week when i've just learned of the news of one of my good friends/Town fan pasing away at 58 and another 'true blue' losing his son to cancer at the age of 40. Obviously not a great week!
Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 00:18 - Nov 26 with 7839 viewshoppy

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 19:57 - Nov 25 by floridablue

Is there anything this forums or Town fans as a group, could send to him to show our sympathies /condolences/thoughts for his loss. This comes in a week when i've just learned of the news of one of my good friends/Town fan pasing away at 58 and another 'true blue' losing his son to cancer at the age of 40. Obviously not a great week!

Good thought. Only last Sunday I drove up to Grantham, to take a friend’s 84 yr old dad up to see him as he was home in between chemo sessions. I used to share a season ticket with him and it was all I could think I could do to help at a distance... as I thought anything would be a help.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 01:36 - Nov 26 with 7757 viewsartsbossbeard

C'mon chaps, let's get something sorted.

Simply terrible, anyone know their local hospice?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 08:02 - Nov 26 with 7622 viewsAxeldalai_lama

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 01:36 - Nov 26 by artsbossbeard

C'mon chaps, let's get something sorted.

Simply terrible, anyone know their local hospice?

I dont think it's talking out of turn to say they live in Caversham, North Reading. Or at least did until very recently.
Not sure what that would make their local hospice. There are a few in the area. A big SueRyder place down the road:
http://www.sueryder.org/care-centres/hospices/nettlebed-hospice?gclid=EAIaIQobCh
Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 08:04 - Nov 26 with 7615 viewschristiand

Reading this yesterday, just terrible. Just difficult knowing what to say? Such sad news.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 08:18 - Nov 26 with 7593 viewsSuperfrans

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 08:02 - Nov 26 by Axeldalai_lama

I dont think it's talking out of turn to say they live in Caversham, North Reading. Or at least did until very recently.
Not sure what that would make their local hospice. There are a few in the area. A big SueRyder place down the road:
http://www.sueryder.org/care-centres/hospices/nettlebed-hospice?gclid=EAIaIQobCh

Presumably NCFC will know where they might want donations made to? I assume they will have an equivalent to Simon Milton (in his former role at ITFC) up there.

Perhaps Phil can check it out on our behalf?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 12:10 - Nov 26 with 7396 viewsBluetone

My wife died of this dreadful disease you have my heartfelt sympathy.

Blog: My Life and Times as an Ipswich Supporter

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 13:36 - Nov 26 with 7296 viewstextbackup

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 12:10 - Nov 26 by Bluetone

My wife died of this dreadful disease you have my heartfelt sympathy.

Sorry to hear that mate

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 13:39 - Nov 26 with 7287 views_

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 13:49 - Nov 26 with 7265 viewsDeano69

This is one of those situations when you can say that your world has truly been turned upside down. Heartbreaking news, puts life in perspective and a desire to live for the now.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 16:17 - Nov 26 with 7138 viewsBluetone

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 13:49 - Nov 26 by Deano69

This is one of those situations when you can say that your world has truly been turned upside down. Heartbreaking news, puts life in perspective and a desire to live for the now.

This happened to my wife 10 years ago all I would say is anyone who tells you that time heals lies; time merely teaches you to cope.

Blog: My Life and Times as an Ipswich Supporter

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 20:03 - Nov 26 with 6969 viewsDeano69

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 16:17 - Nov 26 by Bluetone

This happened to my wife 10 years ago all I would say is anyone who tells you that time heals lies; time merely teaches you to cope.

You have my total respect and admiration, I hope the memories at the forefront of your mind are happy ones. All the very best fellow blue.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Forget rivalries, this is just appalling news. on 08:31 - Nov 27 with 6751 viewsRadlett_blue

Yes, and on this same board some posters regularly refer to Norwich as "scum".
We're all human beings.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024