Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Derby County Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Nov 27 with 3482 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32694/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-derby-count

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:31 - Nov 27 with 3475 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. Mick is expected shortly after 1pm. Phil will hopefully be able to keep us updated if that changes.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Nov 27 with 3464 viewsjayceee

mm appearance predictions: 1:17pm
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Nov 27 with 3464 viewsGavTWTD

1.07pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Nov 27 with 3464 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's doing IFollow.
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Nov 27 with 3461 viewsjayceee

Hi Phil - please try get closer to mic when asking Q's? Your voice is always v hard to hear
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Nov 27 with 3461 viewsPhilTWTD

The mic is on the desk so can't really manage that.
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Nov 27 with 3461 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way.
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Nov 27 with 3458 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

Login to get fewer ads

Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Nov 27 with 3458 viewsGavTWTD

talking about iorfa

Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Nov 27 with 3453 viewsPhilTWTD

Sorry, not sure why that happened, have started again.
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Nov 27 with 3453 viewsGavTWTD

Refresh the page everyone

Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Nov 27 with 3453 viewsjayceee

that's better :)
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Nov 27 with 3436 viewsCarberry

When is he going to ask a question without answering it himself?
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Nov 27 with 3434 viewsCarberry

No wonder Mick loves talking to him. Easy ride.
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Nov 27 with 3426 viewsjayceee

lol
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 3426 viewsjayceee

thanks Gav & Phil
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 3426 viewsGavTWTD

hmm!

Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 3425 viewsBerlinBlue

These conferences seem to be getting shorter every time.
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 3424 viewsgmanrom

Mick hates Phil proper lol

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 3424 viewsjayceee

Phil - thanks - could hear you much better today
Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 3424 viewsGrahamHarbey

do Brenner and Mick discuss a script before hand??
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Derby County Press Conference - Live on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 3424 viewschicoazul

A man under pressure there at the end.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Derby County v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 3422 viewsGrahamHarbey

Awful questions
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024