Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone 19:32 - Nov 28 with 7032 viewsunstableblue

Oh my word... COYB will have to play out of our skins to get a result

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:35 - Nov 28 with 6115 viewsIllinoisblue

Vydra's on form, Lawrence is guaranteed to score against us, as is Nugent... yep, I'd take a draw right now. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:37 - Nov 28 with 6108 viewsBackToRussia

We've got absolutely no chance. Derby's team is ridiculous put next to ours.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:38 - Nov 28 with 6104 viewsHerbivore

When you look at their bench that's when you realise just how massive the gulf in resources is, and they don't even have parachute payments.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:41 - Nov 28 with 6086 viewsjas0999

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:38 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

When you look at their bench that's when you realise just how massive the gulf in resources is, and they don't even have parachute payments.

Quite. Something for Evans to ponder.
Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:43 - Nov 28 with 6073 viewsHerbivore

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:37 - Nov 28 by BackToRussia

The same could've been said the last two times we've visited Pride Park and we got results then.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:47 - Nov 28 with 6065 viewshampstead_blue

agree. On paper they are strong

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:48 - Nov 28 with 6057 viewsBackToRussia

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:43 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

The same could've been said the last two times we've visited Pride Park and we got results then.

Derby are in a bit of form at the moment. I don't see it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 20:03 - Nov 28 with 6023 viewsbrogansnose

You could make a case that they've had a 'better' side than us for ages now and their record against us hasn't been that great. We may well lose tonight but if we cut out the stupid mistakes then we are in with a shout.

We're not world beaters but sometimes we do ourselves down too much.
Login to get fewer ads

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 20:18 - Nov 28 with 5979 viewsBrixtonBlue

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:37 - Nov 28 by BackToRussia

Keep saying stuff like this BTR, it's working a treat

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 20:23 - Nov 28 with 5958 viewsBackToRussia

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 20:18 - Nov 28 by BrixtonBlue

Keep saying stuff like this BTR, it's working a treat

It's the TWTD rule!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 21:58 - Nov 28 with 5871 viewsMillsey

Up yours you sad oh😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:00 - Nov 28 with 5838 viewsBackToRussia

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 21:58 - Nov 28 by Millsey

Up yours you sad oh😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm not sad, Ipswich won.

You clearly can't enjoy it without insulting your fellow fans though.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:04 - Nov 28 with 5798 viewsshoopdelang

Derbys team on paper is incredible.

If I rmemeber rightly Huddleston always looked good for us then got red carded against Portsmouth in the fa cup and wasn’t really to be seen again? ( memeory may be wrong but that’s how it plays back in my head )
Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:05 - Nov 28 with 5782 viewsBackToRussia

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:04 - Nov 28 by shoopdelang

If I rmemeber rightly Huddleston always looked good for us then got red carded against Portsmouth in the fa cup and wasn’t really to be seen again? ( memeory may be wrong but that’s how it plays back in my head )

Lol that's Liam Trotter.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:21 - Nov 28 with 5699 viewsStokieBlue

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:04 - Nov 28 by shoopdelang

Huddlestone played for England!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:22 - Nov 28 with 5691 viewsjeera

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:21 - Nov 28 by StokieBlue

Huddlestone played for England!

SB

Has he shown himself as a troll at last?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:48 - Nov 28 with 5631 viewsshoopdelang

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:05 - Nov 28 by BackToRussia

Lol that's Liam Trotter.

Sorry I’m quite pis#sed here and they look alike hahaha!!!!
Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:53 - Nov 28 with 5606 viewsEly_Blue

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 19:41 - Nov 28 by jas0999

Quite. Something for Evans to ponder.

Something for everyone to ponder is the fact that Derby got 10k more on a cold Tuesday night than we did last week on Wednesday or even the last saturday game

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:00 - Nov 28 with 5578 viewsGogs

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 22:53 - Nov 28 by Ely_Blue

Something for everyone to ponder is the fact that Derby got 10k more on a cold Tuesday night than we did last week on Wednesday or even the last saturday game

Derby's population is about twice that of Ipswich, so it's nothing out of the ordinary
Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:24 - Nov 28 with 5546 viewsEly_Blue

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:00 - Nov 28 by Gogs

Derby's population is about twice that of Ipswich, so it's nothing out of the ordinary

They also have many more footballing neighbours closer to them than we do so more competition to keep those fans, however size of population was my point, my point was towards the guy who said Evans should take note of how much Derby spent without parachute payments, I was merely pointing out that with 25k crowds for a midweek game its not surprising that they can afford better players than us

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:26 - Nov 28 with 5543 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Blimey

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:27 - Nov 28 with 5543 viewsHerbivore

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:24 - Nov 28 by Ely_Blue

They also have many more footballing neighbours closer to them than we do so more competition to keep those fans, however size of population was my point, my point was towards the guy who said Evans should take note of how much Derby spent without parachute payments, I was merely pointing out that with 25k crowds for a midweek game its not surprising that they can afford better players than us

Their higher attendances don't come close to covering the gap in spending.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:29 - Nov 28 with 5539 viewsSwansea_Blue

A few of those are a classic case of reputations outlasting the form of the player. I'd have thought Lawrence and Vydra would have caused us problems though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:35 - Nov 28 with 5521 viewsBackToRussia

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:26 - Nov 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Blimey

Yeah sure our team is totally on a par with Derby. They're not on higher wages, have players who have played in the PL in the last few years, they're not worth millions etc.

That just makes our win even better of course.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 00:23 - Nov 29 with 5473 viewsjeera

Keogh, Lawrence, Baird, Weiman, Vydra, Nugent,Davies, Ledley, Huddlestone on 23:35 - Nov 28 by BackToRussia

Yeah sure our team is totally on a par with Derby. They're not on higher wages, have players who have played in the PL in the last few years, they're not worth millions etc.

That just makes our win even better of course.

Oh to have Lawrence.

I only followed the match on here/online sites, and via the radio, but his name came up more than anyone else's and sounded threatening each time he had the ball.

If only.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024