Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will start December 3 points off the playoffs 05:27 - Nov 29 with 2533 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Everyone on here would've taken that at the start of the season

Whether you're Mick in or Mick Out, you can't say this ain't fun scoring loads of goals and surprising teams and taking the points.

Nice to be at the right end of the table too.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:49 - Nov 29 with 2512 viewsBenters

9th BELIEVE!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:49 - Nov 29 with 2510 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:49 - Nov 29 by Benters

9th BELIEVE!

And still in the FA Cup!

BELIEVE!

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:51 - Nov 29 with 2502 viewsBenters

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:49 - Nov 29 by The_Romford_Blue

And still in the FA Cup!

BELIEVE!

DOUBLE BELIEVE!!

Gentlybentley

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:54 - Nov 29 with 2498 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:51 - Nov 29 by Benters

DOUBLE BELIEVE!!

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:58 - Nov 29 with 2495 viewsTLA

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:49 - Nov 29 by The_Romford_Blue

And still in the FA Cup!

BELIEVE!

Morning Rommy - are we really still in the FA Cup? Love it!

I'm sure when I was younger, we had some record of getting past the third round for something like 16 years in a row. We've done our best not to since then!
We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 06:12 - Nov 29 with 2483 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:58 - Nov 29 by TLA

Morning Rommy - are we really still in the FA Cup? Love it!

I'm sure when I was younger, we had some record of getting past the third round for something like 16 years in a row. We've done our best not to since then!

Morning bud - looking forward to the cricket Saturday? I know I am. Portman road, Chinese, second test. Love it.

Every year I love the 3rd round draw. I always hope for a big away draw. Someone like Man United away. Or scum away. Or a West Brom/stoke away day. We usually get some random team from the lower leagues though and end up getting beat. Sitting at Pompey and Lincoln games last two seasons I've hoped that 'next year we will get the big draw'. Maybe this time eh?

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 06:36 - Nov 29 with 2453 viewsTLA

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 06:12 - Nov 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Morning bud - looking forward to the cricket Saturday? I know I am. Portman road, Chinese, second test. Love it.

Every year I love the 3rd round draw. I always hope for a big away draw. Someone like Man United away. Or scum away. Or a West Brom/stoke away day. We usually get some random team from the lower leagues though and end up getting beat. Sitting at Pompey and Lincoln games last two seasons I've hoped that 'next year we will get the big draw'. Maybe this time eh?

Can't wait for Saturday Rommy!

There may even be a chance to get home, have some food and a couple of hours kip before the cricket starts! Last week, after the Wednesday game and the Ashes all-nighter, I had a work event with an early start and had to talk at a conference - I was fried and haven't got a clue what I said!

The FA Cup 3rd round draw used to be one of the highlights of the year. I remember at school, gathering round the radio in the common room. The year we got Man Utd, everyone went bonkers! It's not quite the same now!
We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 06:41 - Nov 29 with 2441 viewsBenters

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:54 - Nov 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Is that you pre opp?

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 07:45 - Nov 29 with 2342 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 06:36 - Nov 29 by TLA

Can't wait for Saturday Rommy!

There may even be a chance to get home, have some food and a couple of hours kip before the cricket starts! Last week, after the Wednesday game and the Ashes all-nighter, I had a work event with an early start and had to talk at a conference - I was fried and haven't got a clue what I said!

The FA Cup 3rd round draw used to be one of the highlights of the year. I remember at school, gathering round the radio in the common room. The year we got Man Utd, everyone went bonkers! It's not quite the same now!

Oh yeah it's the day nighters ain't it. Think it's something like a 2am start.

I'll go bonkers if we get Man U this year aha

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 07:50 - Nov 29 with 2326 viewsGeoffSentence

Other milestones:

15 points clear of relegation.
5 points clear of 15th (which those cheeky cwnts from North of the border have settled in to)

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 08:20 - Nov 29 with 2295 viewsitfcjoe

Just need to try and get everyone back fit and use this as a springboard - starting with 3 points on Saturday

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 08:25 - Nov 29 with 2282 viewsJ2BLUE

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 05:49 - Nov 29 by Benters

9th BELIEVE!

Hang on, why aren't you still posting sarcastically about us winning our game in hand?

...oh!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 08:38 - Nov 29 with 2263 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We will start December 3 points off the playoffs on 08:25 - Nov 29 by J2BLUE

Hang on, why aren't you still posting sarcastically about us winning our game in hand?

...oh!

Because it was almost as if those of us who mentioned it all the time were correct in that having a potential opportunity for extra pointsto be won could be a beneficial...

Who'd have thought it eh?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024