Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheese thread- does this go in football? Should do really give its core TWTD 17:38 - Nov 29 with 1095 viewssparks

subject matter...

What do we think of these Raclette grill things which appear to have become mildly trendy amongst certain demographics...

Saw one in Lidl today and was immediately drawn to the idea of an excuse for lots of melted cheese....

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Cheese thread- does this go in football? Should do really give its core TWTD on 17:53 - Nov 29 with 1076 viewsJ2BLUE

Lidl? You're not their target demographic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cheese thread- does this go in football? Should do really give its core TWTD on 18:21 - Nov 29 with 1055 viewsBrixtonBlue

I never, in a million years, had you down as a Lidl man.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Cheese thread- does this go in football? Should do really give its core TWTD on 21:11 - Nov 29 with 1014 viewssparks

Cheese thread- does this go in football? Should do really give its core TWTD on 18:21 - Nov 29 by BrixtonBlue

I never, in a million years, had you down as a Lidl man.

I'm not a slave to marketing men or fashion... The name / demographic of a shop is irrelevant to me really. Im intrigued to know what shops the good folk of TWTD would assume I frequent. Could be a monster thread with all sorts of comedic / abusive potential.

Any shop that occasionally sells Gauloise beer is fine by me.

I enjoy a pootle round Aldi or Lidl. They have all sorts of stuff you didn't realise you needed. And occasionally, I pick up some very reasonably priced tools or bits and pieces for my workshop.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 21:24]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024