Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Nottingham Forest Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Dec 1 with 5086 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32724/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-nottingham-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:32 - Dec 1 with 5071 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. Mick is due just after 1pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:53 - Dec 1 with 5056 viewskeighleyblue

Great, I'll get a brew.
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Dec 1 with 5055 viewsGavTWTD

Good plan

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Dec 1 with 5050 viewskeighleyblue

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Dec 1 by GavTWTD

Good plan

Yorkshire Tea, of course.
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Dec 1 with 5046 viewsArdentitfc1978

MM doing I Follow now ?
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Dec 1 with 5043 viewsFat_Boy_Tim

Can we propose questions? I mean, obviously we can but would you consider them?

Poll: Which of these will happen first?

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Dec 1 with 5043 viewsPhilTWTD

MM has just started doing iFollow.
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Dec 1 with 5038 viewsArdentitfc1978

Feel sorry for you Phil. Just don't mention how the fans feels, its a bit sticky with MM.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Dec 1 with 5035 viewsIpswichToon

How the fans feel? I for one am over the moon with big Mick
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Dec 1 with 5034 viewshoppy

Have you got an apple or a hobnob to give MM today, Phil, so he's nicer to you?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 1 with 5034 viewsIpswichToon

less than 5 mill in 5 years, and we go and beat a team that have spent closer to 50mil in that time
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 1 with 5033 viewsGavTWTD

Not a packet of crisps though as it would play havoc with the mic

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 1 with 5032 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way.
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 1 with 5032 viewshoppy

Good point, Gav

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 1 with 5031 viewsArdentitfc1978

No matter what comes, I do appreciate you and TWTD. Keep up the good work.
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Dec 1 with 5031 viewsBluebell

Afternoon Gavlar, Phil and TWTDers.
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Dec 1 with 5031 viewsFat_Boy_Tim

guess that's a no then! :)

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Dec 1 with 5029 viewshoppy

Hi might still be considering your question Fat Boy Tim

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Dec 1 with 5027 viewsFat_Boy_Tim

maybe

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Dec 1 with 5026 viewsPhilTWTD

Garner out, back for Boro.
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Dec 1 with 5026 viewsbobwya

Afternoon bluebell
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Dec 1 with 5026 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Dec 1 with 5023 viewsFat_Boy_Tim

Just thought MM might go easy if we suggested some more technical Q's!

Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Dec 1 with 5015 viewsmatthewstollery1992

Its turning into the Daryl Murphy show :/
Ipswich Town v Nottingham Forest: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Dec 1 with 4998 viewsGavTWTD

Thanks all

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024