Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardiola/Redmond 14:52 - Dec 1 with 2287 viewsGarv

I thought it was a perfect example of passion for the game and by all accounts involved some hugly positive dialogue between the two of them.

Not sure why some have taken offense.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Guardiola/Redmond on 14:55 - Dec 1 with 2269 viewsTractorCam

Eespecially when Redmond has came out on twitter and explained the comments Pep made. Then again someone will always get offended by everything.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Guardiola/Redmond on 14:58 - Dec 1 with 2256 viewsclive_baker

Outrage from the same people that complain football is too sanitised and not enough 'characters' left in the game. The mind boggles.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Guardiola/Redmond on 15:05 - Dec 1 with 2249 viewsCaptainObvious

Yeah right, if the norwich manager does that to one of our players having beat us in the last minute he would get pelters, but because it's Lord Pep it's great passion. He's such a nob.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Guardiola/Redmond on 15:16 - Dec 1 with 2221 viewstheipswichman

To be fair it affirms to me the difference in a top manager like pep to others. He tell's his players to attack and take the game to the other team and doesn't like seeing talent (which Redmond has) wasted.

Just look at the job he's done with sterling, it's remarkable and he's still young and improving, not many other managers would get him to see his full potential.
Guardiola/Redmond on 15:32 - Dec 1 with 2183 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Guardiola/Redmond on 15:05 - Dec 1 by CaptainObvious

Yeah right, if the norwich manager does that to one of our players having beat us in the last minute he would get pelters, but because it's Lord Pep it's great passion. He's such a nob.

Norwich - Ipswich is exactly the same as Man City - Southampton

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Guardiola/Redmond on 15:40 - Dec 1 with 2169 viewsitfcjoe

Guardiola/Redmond on 14:58 - Dec 1 by clive_baker

Outrage from the same people that complain football is too sanitised and not enough 'characters' left in the game. The mind boggles.

I personally liked it, and a big Pep fan - but think that it was maybe a bit OTT and unnecessary in public view.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Guardiola/Redmond on 16:21 - Dec 1 with 2140 viewsVaughan8

Guardiola/Redmond on 15:40 - Dec 1 by itfcjoe

I personally liked it, and a big Pep fan - but think that it was maybe a bit OTT and unnecessary in public view.

Agreed. I don't take offence to it, but it is a little odd doing it publicly straight after the game on the pitch. Would he have done it if it had ended 1-1? We will never know.
Guardiola/Redmond on 16:44 - Dec 1 with 2102 viewsBackToRussia

Guardiola/Redmond on 15:40 - Dec 1 by itfcjoe

Agree, sure there would have been a less visible moment to do this. I don't think this would even have been noticed in Spain or Italy though.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Guardiola/Redmond on 18:31 - Dec 1 with 2040 viewstextbackup

It's brilliant IMO, he sees the talent an opposition player has and it pisses him off that he's not given the freedom to express himself.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Guardiola/Redmond on 18:32 - Dec 1 with 2039 viewsHerbivore

Guardiola/Redmond on 15:05 - Dec 1 by CaptainObvious

Triggered virtue signalling alert!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024