Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins 15:16 - Dec 1 with 5524 viewsgiant_stow

I'll be back some time soon with another important observation.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:24 - Dec 1 with 5514 viewsjeera

Is this leading to a Top Tip?

Leave pans on the floor ready for when you return home from work etc?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:29 - Dec 1 with 5513 viewsUB9Blue

If you put an old apple and some cinnamon in first you can come home to smell of crumble...whats not to like about that?

In fairness I love having UFH albeit it is more complicated establishing start times due to period required to start permeating through (water system)
Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:36 - Dec 1 with 5510 viewsgiant_stow

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:24 - Dec 1 by jeera

Is this leading to a Top Tip?

Leave pans on the floor ready for when you return home from work etc?

No, it wasn't but I might try egg-fried rice next time I'm visiting the place where I made this discovery. A couple of weeks cooking time ought to do it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:38 - Dec 1 with 5504 viewsgiant_stow

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:29 - Dec 1 by UB9Blue

If you put an old apple and some cinnamon in first you can come home to smell of crumble...whats not to like about that?

In fairness I love having UFH albeit it is more complicated establishing start times due to period required to start permeating through (water system)

Like it!

Maybe there's a product in this? Bin insulators?

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:46 - Dec 1 with 5492 viewsUB9Blue

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:38 - Dec 1 by giant_stow

Like it!

Maybe there's a product in this? Bin insulators?

Alternatively you could go ultra trendy and buy the latest bins on sale in John Lewis...they have four legs that keeps the main storage off the floor....boring but true
Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:51 - Dec 1 with 5482 viewshoppy

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:36 - Dec 1 by giant_stow

No, it wasn't but I might try egg-fried rice next time I'm visiting the place where I made this discovery. A couple of weeks cooking time ought to do it.

Would you not use a tin pot for that? Just to make you feel at home.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:52 - Dec 1 with 5481 viewsgiant_stow

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:46 - Dec 1 by UB9Blue

Alternatively you could go ultra trendy and buy the latest bins on sale in John Lewis...they have four legs that keeps the main storage off the floor....boring but true

Drats: beaten to it yet again.

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:53 - Dec 1 with 5476 viewsgiant_stow

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:51 - Dec 1 by hoppy

Would you not use a tin pot for that? Just to make you feel at home.

Is tin a good conductor? Don't we have cleverer materials than that now?

Login to get fewer ads

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:55 - Dec 1 with 5469 viewshoppy

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:53 - Dec 1 by giant_stow

Is tin a good conductor? Don't we have cleverer materials than that now?

Easy... for most of your fellow county-men, metal is quite a modern discovery. Oh, how they love to stand and point in awe and wonder at the metal birds in the sky...

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:59 - Dec 1 with 5459 viewsgiant_stow

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:55 - Dec 1 by hoppy

Easy... for most of your fellow county-men, metal is quite a modern discovery. Oh, how they love to stand and point in awe and wonder at the metal birds in the sky...

We've never figured out where the magic source that keeps those huge birds up is. Some say its at the end of the rainbow, but I think it sits in the middle of Barton Broad - I've seen a strange glow...

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 16:06 - Dec 1 with 5444 viewshoppy

Underfloor heating slow-cooks the content of kitchen bins on 15:59 - Dec 1 by giant_stow

We've never figured out where the magic source that keeps those huge birds up is. Some say its at the end of the rainbow, but I think it sits in the middle of Barton Broad - I've seen a strange glow...

Doesn't a strange glow usually come shortly before an insurance claim up in Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024