Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) 16:09 - Dec 1 with 2671 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:11 - Dec 1 with 2670 viewsfactual_blue

Yes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:14 - Dec 1 with 2659 viewsSWGF

3:30am tomorrow morning

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:17 - Dec 1 with 2647 viewsVaughan8

Why do people ask these kind of questions when 20 seconds on Google you can find the answer?

This isn't having a go, just baffles me. it took 5 minutes to get confirmation when you could just do it yourself?
Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:46 - Dec 1 with 2619 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:17 - Dec 1 by Vaughan8

Why do people ask these kind of questions when 20 seconds on Google you can find the answer?

This isn't having a go, just baffles me. it took 5 minutes to get confirmation when you could just do it yourself?

Google told me Saturday at 3:30am

So that would be tonight?

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:47 - Dec 1 with 2617 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:14 - Dec 1 by SWGF

3:30am tomorrow morning

So is that tonight then?

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:48 - Dec 1 with 2614 viewsPJH

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:46 - Dec 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Unless Australia win it in a day then it will be on tomorrow night as well.
Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:55 - Dec 1 with 2600 viewsLankHenners

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:46 - Dec 1 by The_Romford_Blue

That would be at 3:30am on Saturday.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:56 - Dec 1 with 2597 viewsjimsymBLUE

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:47 - Dec 1 by The_Romford_Blue

So is that tonight then?

Yes Rommy its tonight or tomorrow morning if you aim to get 5 hours in before it starts .

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:57 - Dec 1 with 2594 viewsPJH

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:55 - Dec 1 by LankHenners

That would be at 3:30am on Saturday.

Yes but is that tonight or tomorrow night?
Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 17:02 - Dec 1 with 2573 viewsLankHenners

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:57 - Dec 1 by PJH

Depends on where you draw your night/morning line.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 17:06 - Dec 1 with 2564 viewsfactual_blue

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:57 - Dec 1 by PJH

Yes

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 17:11 - Dec 1 with 2553 viewsVaughan8

Please tell me you are joking........? haha
Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 17:45 - Dec 1 with 2511 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:56 - Dec 1 by jimsymBLUE

Yes Rommy its tonight or tomorrow morning if you aim to get 5 hours in before it starts .

Cheers

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 18:09 - Dec 1 with 2488 viewsSWGF

Is the second Test tonight or tomorrow night? (n/t) on 16:47 - Dec 1 by The_Romford_Blue

So is that tonight then?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024