Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THIS IS THE DAY... 10:09 - Dec 2 with 1405 viewsunstableblue

... emboldened by cheaper ticket prices thanks to a TWTD stalwart season ticket holder, our group of 3 prepare ourselves for Temple Portman Road... and GLORY.

In an inverse of Luke Skywalker, myself "I have a good feeling about this"... despite the loss of fire power in Garner and McGoldrick... I think the resurgent Ward and the fit Huws could make a difference.

My new game quality criteria is as follows:

1. Energy and graft throughout the team, aggression in defence and midfield. ‘Putting the shift in ’
2. Some waves of attack and excitement at points through the game. Which may include some longer direct ball
3. A good shape and balance to the team, with organisation in defence
4. Some good passing, and movement, and efficient use of the ball when possible. Limited aimless punting.

As long as I get 1 & 2 today I am happy, and we may get a result.

Elements of 3 & 4 then Christmas has come early!!

COYB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

THIS IS THE DAY... on 10:17 - Dec 2 with 1382 viewsJ2BLUE

Group of 3?

Could the other 47,000 not make it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

THIS IS THE DAY... on 10:25 - Dec 2 with 1366 viewsBackToRussia

Are your mates a Forest fan, a Mick inner and a Mick outer, just for balance? Your mates always seem to be form such a demographic spread.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

THIS IS THE DAY... on 10:35 - Dec 2 with 1357 viewsfactual_blue

THIS IS THE DAY... on 10:25 - Dec 2 by BackToRussia

Are your mates a Forest fan, a Mick inner and a Mick outer, just for balance? Your mates always seem to be form such a demographic spread.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

THIS IS THE DAY... on 10:39 - Dec 2 with 1339 viewsParisBlue

It's a shame that Chambers, Didz and Garner aren't playing and Murphy will be. The law of the Ex....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

THIS IS THE DAY... on 11:10 - Dec 2 with 1292 viewsunstableblue

THIS IS THE DAY... on 10:25 - Dec 2 by BackToRussia

Oh come on you know my 'mates' are in fact my multi personalities.... I haven't been to a game with anyone else in about a decade. Keep up.

I look forward to sharing their views.

Both are town fans, one Mick outer, one pragmatic. And I look forward to sharing my.... I mean... their points of view.

I believer their is a Football Quality Assurance void on this forum, and I shall single highhandedly fill that void, with my army of friends/// LIVE WITH THE TRUTH

THIS IS THE DAY... on 11:11 - Dec 2 with 1284 viewsunstableblue

THIS IS THE DAY... on 10:39 - Dec 2 by ParisBlue

It's a shame that Chambers, Didz and Garner aren't playing and Murphy will be. The law of the Ex....

Murphy is of course less aeriel than may think... and its that short burst of power that gets defenders... perhaps Knudsen and Webster will be effective.

But yes agree we lack threat today

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024