Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I find it annoying to share great results 18:18 - Dec 2 with 2546 viewslegoman

with MM outers even after many weeks of improvement when they have still moaned. Moaning holds the club back. Cheering wins!

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:20 - Dec 2 with 2521 viewsBackToRussia

This'll be a moan then yeah?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:26 - Dec 2 with 2487 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Whilst I get what you're saying, we are all Town at the end of the day and should we ever get promoted, our entire fanbase would celebrate together as a group.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:26 - Dec 2 with 2477 viewslegoman

Every down arrow = guilt

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:30 - Dec 2 with 2470 viewslegoman

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:26 - Dec 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Whilst I get what you're saying, we are all Town at the end of the day and should we ever get promoted, our entire fanbase would celebrate together as a group.

Bollox

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:31 - Dec 2 with 2460 viewsjas0999

The irony! Your moaning!
I find it annoying to share great results on 18:34 - Dec 2 with 2446 viewslegoman

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:31 - Dec 2 by jas0999

The irony! Your moaning!

Yes but Im moaning about outers. I have always been an inner (other than maybe one intoxicated moment).

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:37 - Dec 2 with 2438 viewschristiand

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:34 - Dec 2 by legoman

Yes but Im moaning about outers. I have always been an inner (other than maybe one intoxicated moment).

But still moaning or is it different because you are posting a comment?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:50 - Dec 2 with 2413 viewslegoman

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:37 - Dec 2 by christiand

But still moaning or is it different because you are posting a comment?

It depends if you have been or are an inner or an outer. Which are you, have you been?

Login to get fewer ads

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:55 - Dec 2 with 2398 viewsblueconscience

I find it annoying to share great results on 18:50 - Dec 2 by legoman

It depends if you have been or are an inner or an outer. Which are you, have you been?

I have seen a few of the “outers” actually praising Mick this week, but people like you don’t see those posts and like to constantly dig at those people when we win.

Just enjoy the win and the form we are in at the moment.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I find it annoying to share great results on 19:03 - Dec 2 with 2381 viewsWickets

Get over yourself and support the club whatever.
I find it annoying to share great results on 19:54 - Dec 2 with 2315 viewsBlueBadger

Oh do give over, you fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I find it annoying to share great results on 20:15 - Dec 2 with 2275 viewssolemio

I find it annoying to share great results on 19:54 - Dec 2 by BlueBadger

Oh do give over, you fanny.

A very cogently argued and well thought out post.
I find it annoying to share great results on 20:16 - Dec 2 with 2274 viewsbraveblue

In what way are results yours to share?
People have different opinions shock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024